• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

FFE 005 What is the Target date now?

Title says it all. When do the PTBs think this one will hit my FLGS?

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

Marc said he is working up a revised release schedule for the reprints. As soon as I get it I will post it to the Far Future website.

Hunter

FFE has done a great service by re-releasing the cannon. Any chance we are going to see the great colour covers that were part of JTAS and the various modules?

Marc also indicated to me that FASA & some T2000 and 2300AD will be released next year. Plus, Cargonaught will be re-releasing the Keith lost supplements in a revised format.

Looks like it is going be a great 25th anniversary for Traveller.

Spoke with Marc today about FFE005 (Games).

It went to the printer yesterday (9/5/01). He still has to get proofs back, but it should be done soon.

As a note, it is 304 pages and has 32 4/color pages!

Hunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunter:
Spoke with Marc today about FFE005 (Games).

It went to the printer yesterday (9/5/01). He still has to get proofs back, but it should be done soon.

As a note, it is 304 pages and has 32 4/color pages!

Hunter
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the crowd goes wild.

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

<<<When do the PTBs think this one will hit my FLGS?>>>

Huh? I know the first one is "Powers that Be". Never been good at acronyms. It was hell when I was in the Navy (that would be in real life, not in the Traveller Universe - I am a retired Scout there. : ^ )

Scout

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ScoutCadet469:
<<<When do the PTBs think this one will hit my FLGS?>>>

Huh? I know the first one is "Powers that Be". Never been good at acronyms. It was hell when I was in the Navy (that would be in real life, not in the Traveller Universe - I am a retired Scout there. : ^ )

Scout
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FLGS = Friendly Local Game Store

Hunter

the news that this latest release
of the "games" is starting to get
exciting again. as a trader i smell a true bargain!!! i got the
old "twitch" in my left eye. i am
starting to rub my hands togather again!! i see much profit in this.
i will take a ship load out to the rim and sell thouands to the natives. harry mudd would be proud of me!!! and who is harry mudd you ask??? can anyone answer that? (in detail please).

Harry Mud=Trader James=Cyrano Jones

The associative Property of the Fast Credit.

Gats'

(My character once got pissed off at some local nobles, so pulled an 'Emporer's New Clothes' on them (sort of) and had them all wearing the NEW fashion - Ruggards (tm) {aka worker's clothes from a nearby colony)...at a hefty profit of course....all you need to do is sell fifty 2Cr jumpsuits at 50Cr a piece to feel a little better about your SOC of 5....when you start selling the accesories and trade rights, you feel REAL GOOD!)

Back