• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Explosives Q

Ellros

SOC-12
I have not seen it specifically mentioned, but have others been reducing explosive damage (from plastic, grenades, TDX, etc) by armor? I have not been, since i;m not allowing non-rigid armor to resist blast damage. I think the reflex save is enough benefit.
I'm just curious. Taking the reflex save and armor reduction into account doesn't leave much damage left, unless you are using huge amounts. A 6d6 grenade with the reflex save is not much

I allow armor pt. reduction.

The average roll for 6D6 is 21 (3.5X6) even if halved that's 10 pts. Considering how important lifeblood is, that seems like plenty of damage to me.

My 0.02Cr

Originally posted by Ellros:
I'm just curious. Taking the reflex save and armor reduction into account doesn't leave much damage left, unless you are using huge amounts. A 6d6 grenade with the reflex save is not much
Considering that you're pretty lucky to have 12 Lifeblood and that the 6d6 damage does lifeblood AND stamina damage, it's pretty much a death sentence if you don't have armor/cover.

Remember that you don't go up in lifeblood as you gain levels, only Stamina.

Back