• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Errata for classic traveller

Sven

SOC-5
Is there any Website that holds a collection of errata like for example the messed up mining Campaign Flowchart in JTAS 3?
Any chance?

Greetings
Sven

thats a "GREAT" idea - if any one has eratta for classic ..let me know!!!....can use it!!!
great post!!

The original edition of Book 6 Scouts has some errata related to its section on planet building. The Books 0-8 from FFE has the corrected info incorporated into the version of Book 6 printed there. Also, if it's of any import to you, the minitures rules, Striker, had a small errata sheet associated with it as well. I'm not aware of the URLs for any sites carrying these data but do know that print JTAS provided them. (So they can be found in the appropriate FFE JTAS reprint). My suggestion is do a web search based on the titles of the above works and the word 'errata'.

thats a tall order and a heck of a lot of work....BUT...It is realy nessary, I might just "tackle" it......BIG project!!

will submit it to the boards...one book...

Originally posted by trader jim:
thats a tall order and a heck of a lot of work....BUT...It is realy nessary, I might just "tackle" it......BIG project!!

will submit it to the boards...one book...
Put it together and I'll make it available from the website.

Hunter

Not necessarily errata, more along the lines of forgotten, the rules for writing Computer Programs that should have been in Book 2 (they appeared in an edited form in The Traveller Book).

Back