• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Dragonsbane Armored Scout

gardclan

SOC-12
IceCat and I have been working on rendering out the deckplans for a 500 ton armored scout I used in a pervious campaign. (I did the design and laid out the decks in AutoCAD... IceCat's doing all the nice 3d work.) We've got a rough draft finished and would like to post it somewhere. The catch is that neither of us has a web page of our own at the moment.

Right now its an acrobat 4.0 file containing four pages (external tri-view with iso, CAD deckplans, and the T20 write-up draft). File size is on the order of 600k.

Anybody interested?

Nice design Darth and Icecat, but are you trying to drain all ink cartridges in the world of black ink? Please, make the black area just shaded or blank with a heavier line on the outline. It will also speed up print out time.
Just a suggestion. Grimjack

Originally posted by Grimjack:
Nice design Darth and Icecat, but are you trying to drain all ink cartridges in the world of black ink? Please, make the black area just shaded or blank with a heavier line on the outline. It will also speed up print out time.
Just a suggestion. Grimjack
Thanks!

Yeah, we noticed the ink drain as well. IceCat plans to be replacing my humdrum cad floor plans with through the ceiling rendered views later on. In the meantime, I'll loosen up the hatching for the next revision.

Back