• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Does anyone play ?

Finrod

SOC-6
I've been looking for a long while for anyone that may still even play traveller. I was part of a Play by Email for a little while, but it fizzled out. Is there anyone that is running a Traveller Campaign that may take in another? I play mostly on-line but can to face-to-face, as I live in Northern Indiana, seems hard to find people here. I have the Classic Traveller books 0-8, Traveller d20 Main Books, and the Core Megatraveller Rules as well.

Thanks

We play but are more than a reasonable drive away for a game.....

I was supposed to play on wednesday and ended up cancelling and doing work on some things for an upcomming game in Feb.

best regards

Dalton

I run a T20 game once a month, but I'm all the way down here in Austin, TX, so that's a bit our of your way.

The best piece of advice I've ever received for running a Traveller game is to start off with a once a month or once every two months get-together. Many people figure that they don't have time for a weekly game that isn't either Storyteller or D&D, for some reason, but they're willing to get together once a month to play a game, because it takes less out of their regular schedule.

Using that advice, I've been running a regular T20 game group once a month for three years now.

Hope this helps,
Flynn

There were some folks around here starting up Grip games and some PBeMs, I think. There's also one on the Adventurers board you can try. You wouldn't want to move to Virginia, would you? :(

Chicago from were I saw you set up your post is a couple hours drive, I live near South Bend.

Sorry I'm not moving, again. hehe

Originally posted by Finrod:
I've been looking for a long while for anyone that may still even play traveller. I was part of a Play by Email for a little while, but it fizzled out. Is there anyone that is running a Traveller Campaign that may take in another? I play mostly on-line but can to face-to-face, as I live in Northern Indiana, seems hard to find people here. I have the Classic Traveller books 0-8, Traveller d20 Main Books, and the Core Megatraveller Rules as well.

Thanks
I live in South Bend and run a weekly game. (Every Wednesday evening.) Though we have never been able to set up a consistent face to face game, for some reason everyone can make it to their internet connection on Wednesday evenings. (We have missed 3 Wednesdays in the last 6 months.) So I set up the game in Klooge. I have one or two slots open if you will fit the campaign.

Bruce

Back