• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Denver Area?

Is there anyone in the Denver area who wants to play? Anyone 18+ willing to be a consistent gamer (every 2 weeks), can send me a message.

I currently have three gamers, but probably space for two more. Most games will probably center on business and scientific-- not so much on combat. There will be a little combat involved. Most everyone has not made up their minds about characters yet, so you have an opportunity to get involved from the ground up.

If I don't have enough face-to-face interest, I will probably do this online. It will be PBEM until I get GRIP.

:cool:

It's good that you have a face-- It would be hard to imagine someone without one. Wait a minute... maybe those "angelic" beings from Battlestar Galactica... Then again, they all had veils on, maybe they did'nt have faces after all and they didn't want to freak anyone out.

Sorry I have'nt written a post in awhile... got back into the joys of exercise. Have'nt really been online in awhile. If you're still interested, we'll see if we can get a session going. Do you know anyone else who want's to play?

I can probably scare up three others to play-- all over thirty as well.

I also picked up a copy of WOC Star Wars... maybe another option from hard Sci-fi. Anyways, send me another post, and we'll see what we can set up!

It's good that you have a face-- It would be hard to imagine someone without one. Wait a minute... maybe those "angelic" beings from Battlestar Galactica... Then again, they all had veils on, maybe they did'nt have faces after all and they didn't want to freak anyone out.

Sorry I have'nt written a post in awhile... got back into the joys of exercise. Have'nt really been online in awhile. If you're still interested, we'll see if we can get a session going. Do you know anyone else who want's to play?

I can probably scare up three others to play-- all over thirty as well.

I also picked up a copy of WOC Star Wars... maybe another option from hard Sci-fi. Anyways, send me another post, and we'll see what we can set up!

Back