• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

CT Player Orientation Speech

Originally posted by tbeard1999:
I wouldn't think that Aliens would qualify for your type of game. It's a nonstop bughunt with awesome amounts of shooting...
Oh, it definitely does. Remember, hardly anybody lives.
file_21.gif

Oh...and you're completely WRONG about the new BSG. It'll blow the door off anything you put up against it, SciFi or no.

(Just couldn't let you romp all over my show like that without saying somthing... :D )

I wouldn't think that Aliens would qualify for your type of game. It's a nonstop bughunt with awesome amounts of shooting...
file_21.gif

Oh...and you're completely WRONG about the new BSG. It'll blow the door off anything you put up against it, SciFi or no.

(Just couldn't let you romp all over my show like that without saying somthing... :D )

Originally posted by Supplement Four:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tbeard1999:
file_21.gif

</font>[/QUOTE]Oh Yeah? Well I'll take the Pepsi challenge with say, Firefly or Babylon V against that BG stuff any time.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tbeard1999:
file_21.gif

</font>[/QUOTE]Oh Yeah? Well I'll take the Pepsi challenge with say, Firefly or Babylon V against that BG stuff any time.

Oh Yeah? Well I'll take the Pepsi challenge with say, Firefly or Babylon V against that BG stuff any time.
Firefly is a good show. It is. If you can get past the heavy-handed cowboy stuff. I dug it, and I saw Serenity.

Babylon 5, back in the day, was THE show. But, its dating rather poorly, wouldn't you say? And, some of that acting.... And, you still have to get through B5's pilot and first season and still keep yourself interested--no easy task, that. And, there's the big let down with the way season five turned out. But, hey, lets not go there.

Both B5 and Firefly are in my top, best, greatest SciFi shows of all time.

See...here's the catch, though. The new BSG is not only the top SciFi show of all time--it's pretty much the best TV show ever to hit the airwaves (and there have been some damn good ones out there through the years).

Pepsi Challenge, eh?

I've always preferred Coke. :eek:

S4

Oh Yeah? Well I'll take the Pepsi challenge with say, Firefly or Babylon V against that BG stuff any time.
Firefly is a good show. It is. If you can get past the heavy-handed cowboy stuff. I dug it, and I saw Serenity.

Babylon 5, back in the day, was THE show. But, its dating rather poorly, wouldn't you say? And, some of that acting.... And, you still have to get through B5's pilot and first season and still keep yourself interested--no easy task, that. And, there's the big let down with the way season five turned out. But, hey, lets not go there.

See...here's the catch, though. The new BSG is not only the top SciFi show of all time--it's pretty much the best TV show ever to hit the airwaves (and there have been some damn good ones out there through the years).

Pepsi Challenge, eh?

S4

I'd agree with that, but also add in Stargate SG-1.

My favorite sci-fi shows in order are Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Stargate SG-1.

Pepsi Challenge, eh?

Yuck, Dr. Pepper rules!
file_22.gif

I'd agree with that, but also add in Stargate SG-1.

My favorite sci-fi shows in order are Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Stargate SG-1.

Pepsi Challenge, eh?

Yuck, Dr. Pepper rules!
file_22.gif

Back