• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

CT & JTAS CD-ROMs

Andrew Boulton

The Adminator
We are please to announce our latest CD ROM projects from Far Future Enterprises:

Ships November 1-
Classic Traveller. the canon for Classic Traveller-- the original texts of all of the Little Black Books in
the ground-breaking and award-winning science-fiction role-playing game. Each image and text PDF
contains original page images and searchable text. All files are printable in whole or in part.

The Traveller Book.
The Traveller Adventure.
Books 0 through 8.
Supplements 1 through 13.
Adventures 0 through 13.
Double Adventures 1 through 6.
Games 0 through 6.
Modules 1 through 5.
Aliens 1 through 8.
Special Supplements 1 through 3.

Plus: The Official Guide to Traveller - an overview of the Classic Traveller game system
and its components, and the History of the Imperium - an overview of the background for Classic
Traveller.

Ships December 1-
Journal of the Travellers Aid Society. all 24 issues of The Journal of the Travellers Aid Society.
Game Designers Workshop GDWs award-winning quarterly magazine dedicated to the Traveller
science-fiction role-playing game system. Each image and text PDF contains original page images
and searchable text.
All files are printable in whole or in part.

CD ROMS are $35 each.
www.farfuture.net/n9800.html

Huzzah!

Hurray for the coming of digitized CT!

So does this mean we can expect MWM to kill off and stop production of the deadwood FFE Classic Reprints? I'm glad I bought all of mine. Very soon, they will be a thing of the past. Ancient relics. Ancient collectibles. And soon selling on eBay for unspeakable amounts of Cas$h.

This is awesome!
but...
International shipping to Canada, $22 :eek:

I'll have to wait til someone carries it... and I'll wait for the reviews in the mean time ;)

But I really want them! :(

Berg, you need to find someone in the Chicago area who does business in the Toronto area, or something like that...

Originally posted by robject:
Berg, you need to find someone in the Chicago area who does business in the Toronto area, or something like that...
More like someone in the Seattle area that does business in the Vancouver area ;)

Originally posted by Berg:
This is awesome!
but...
International shipping to Canada, $22 :eek:

I'll have to wait til someone carries it... and I'll wait for the reviews in the mean time ;)

But I really want them! :(
Odd, my email said there would be no extra charges for international airmail. I know when I ordered the Megatraveller one I just paid the $5 postage rate.

I wonder if Marc will autograph my copy of JTAS 5 for me when he returns it. I saved him $40 on e-bay when I gave him my spare copy of Book 0 and goodness knows how much when I leant him the JTAS.

I'll have to place my order before the month is out.

All of CT for the price I would have had to pay just for LBB7 on eBay! Hurry up, November!! :D

Great news everybody!

After Berg noted the extra $22 charge I too was a bit hesitant, so I sent Marc an email. He confirmed what Ben soon after posted, and I quote "There is no surcharge for CD ROM orders."

I have to go add my name to the pre-order list now for the CT package, it's just too cool even if I have most of it in another form. It's gonna be a long couple months waiting for it

Originally posted by Andrew Boulton: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Border Reiver:
I suspect in this case he is considering AotI, SMC and AR to be modules 3-5.
I really hope so... </font>[/QUOTE]Amen to that, bruvver.....

I just hope the CT scans are clearer than the MT scans were (and that all of the pages of the books are actually on the CD) ;)

Back