• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Cosmos returns!

I thought that show was GREAT!!! I WILL watchit again!!! GREAT JOB CARL...Where Ever You Are!!!

TWO THUMBS UP!!!!....... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I've owned the DVD collection for several years now. In fact, we use it as part of our 10 year old son's homeschool cirriculum. Even I learn something new or catch something I never noticed before, every time I watch it.

Regards,
Larry

That was great last night. I was 13 year old poor farm boy when it first appeared. It REALLY opened my eyes and mind to other possibilities. Just hearing the intro music suddenly got me excited, remembering how awe struck I was back then. Even though I was already a HUGE fan of Battlestar Galactica (the real one), Star Wars, Star Trek, and even the very poorly done Buck Rogers TV show, Cosmos made the universe real to me. I had always liked science fiction, but Carl got me focused on reality. And then in 1981 I discovered Traveller, a mixture of both! :)
Can't wait till next Tuesday!

Jak....the way you expressed yourself in your message,hit the nail right on the head!...

You can play in my group ANYTIME!!!!!
;)

Back