• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Corsairs of the Ebon Main Campaign Website Now Online

Avast, ye leprous spawn of a drunken Luriani! The Corsairs of the Ebon Main Campaign Website is open fer business, Har!

Sharpen yer cutlass and cry "Stand And Deliver!"

omega.gif

Ahem ... I actually meant where is the website. I can't find the pirate stuff at your normal site. Am I going blind, or has the damn eyepatch slipped again?

On a similar note, (I mean "argh on a similar note, matey") have we considered moving to RPOL? I have real trouble following the email plotline, but I do pretty well on a message board.

Avast, Ye sons of a Peg Legged Space Parrot! Thar be a Discussion Board setup at the site, which be at the link below! There be tons of new goods fer yer perusal! Hurry, ye swabs, before I run out of Pirate Euphamisms, Har!

I've been out of it for a few days, yarr. Avast, ye'll need me ta Kettch* up, so tell me whar ta start, swab!

And if you have GURPS Swashbucklers, it has some pirate lingo at the middle back.

*Kettch was an Ewok doll in Aaron Allston's X-Wing Star Wars books. Not the best, but solid, and a recommended read with some pirating.

Originally posted by Jame:
*Kettch was an Ewok doll in Aaron Allston's X-Wing Star Wars books. Not the best, but solid, and a recommended read with some pirating.
If I recall correctly, a Ketch is also some kind of sailing vessel, which was the punny bit I thought you were making in talking about pie-rats. ;)

Argh, mateys! Argh!

Okay, now that we've gotten past the formalities, is this a pbem Traveller game? I'd be really interested in playing, if it is.

Argh, mateys! Argh!

Okay, now that we've gotten past the formalities, is this a pbem Traveller game? I'd be really interested in playing, if it is.

It's 7 years old (wow. I did this 7 years ago? I gotta figure out how to turn back time and make myself do some things differently), and I don't think this is running anymore. But ask Baron Saarthuran; he ran it.

Back