• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Classic Traveller Game at Dragonmeet

DElrick

SOC-12
Hi Guys,

I'll be running a classic Traveller (original Traveller/whatever you want to call it) game at Dragonmeet for a couple of guys from the London Travellers mailing list (who are probably on here somewhere too). But I'd like a minimum of four players, so is there anyone who is going to be at Dragonmeet who is interested in a game? Bring 2D6 and yourself. Characters can be provided.

Dragonmeet is in London (UK) on 13th December. BITS will also be there running T20, Power Projection and possibly some GURPS Traveller.

You can find out more about Dragonmeet at www.dragonmeet.com

So, any takers? Even if you don't want to play, pop along anyway - it will be interesting to put faces to names.

Cheers

David

I'm obviously in the wrong country. If I want to play Traveller at a Con, I have to run the games, to my experience. :(

Hopefully, that will change with the coming of next year's GenCon.

Enjoy,
Flynn

hi david ,
not a new punter i'm afraid just saying hullo . i'm jeff from the london list . go by hirch duckfinder here . looking forward to dragonmeet :) . all the best .

Originally posted by David Elrick:
Hi Guys,

I'll be running a classic Traveller (original Traveller/whatever you want to call it) game at Dragonmeet for a couple of guys from the London Travellers mailing list (who are probably on here somewhere too). But I'd like a minimum of four players, so is there anyone who is going to be at Dragonmeet who is interested in a game? Bring 2D6 and yourself. Characters can be provided.

Dragonmeet is in London (UK) on 13th December. BITS will also be there running T20, Power Projection and possibly some GURPS Traveller.

You can find out more about Dragonmeet at www.dragonmeet.com

So, any takers? Even if you don't want to play, pop along anyway - it will be interesting to put faces to names.

Cheers

David

Back