• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Clarification

I recently purchased the Gateway to Destiny source book and it arrived today (Hooray) but what I was supposed to get with it (The Sydmic Outworlds Cluster) didn't come with it nor were there any instructions on how to download it for free. Anyone able to answer that?

Originally posted by Kevin Livingston:
I recently purchased the Gateway to Destiny source book and it arrived today (Hooray) but what I was supposed to get with it (The Sydmic Outworlds Cluster) didn't come with it nor were there any instructions on how to download it for free. Anyone able to answer that?
Your email receipt that you got when you ordered should have contained a link from which you could download the Sydymic Outworlds Cluster. If you didn't get your email receipt or for some reason the link didn't work, email me at grip @ RPGRealms.com and I can reset the download for you.

Hunter

And do please feel free to rave about the book here or on other mailing lists...

Back