• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Careers

Pwyll

SOC-12
Im interested in ytu custom careers. Anyone got any goodies they care to post? please list in detail, skills, rolls, ranks, benefits, maybe even some color.

Here's one of mine.

Welcome back Pwyll

CT LBBish but character gen per MT. Also PCs are average to above average or they stay home where it is safe.In light of this, PCs may elect to roll physical stats and intelligence as 6 + 1D6 giving these stats an average of 10.5 with a range of 7 to 12. I also do hit damage a little differently as I detailed in another thread which I can't find right now. I use the hit location chart from AD2300.

After someone listed the LBB9 revision where you get "x" # of points to build your character, I might work with that idea too. I used to play "Champions" super hero rpg that was points based and I liked that method too.

Sometime I would like to experiment with a mix of ramdomly generated and built from points characters, base on the fact that in RL, you can work toward a specific goal like a PHD in electronics and also pick up other skills on the side like instruction while tutoring someone else.

here is one i've pondered for a while (no ranks)
</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">Career: Journalist
------------------
enlist 8+
+1 edu 7+
+2 int 7+
survival 5+
+2 soc 9+
re-enlist 5+
-=-
personal development
+1 str
+1 end
+1 int