• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Betty or Serenity?

Betty or Serenity?

• Total voters
P

Pickles

Ok, It's time for pseudo-science to get involved in this question (originally posed by Black Globe Generator in this thread):

Originally posted by Black Globe Generator:
So, with which Joss Whedon-created ship crew would you feel most at home?

The crew of Betty from Alien Resurrection, smugglers and pirates who sell a dozen passengers in low-berth to a secret laboratory to use as hosts to an alien parasite?

Or the crew of Serenity from Serenity, rogues and mercenaries who "fight when they ought to run, and run when they ought to fight," who engage in such pursuits as stealing corprorate payrolls and rescuing prisoners from the despotic Imperi...er, Alliance?

Me, I'm a Betty man myself...

Serenity all the way

Originally posted by Klaus:
It's as cuddly as space puppies! :D
Which is exactly why I'm down with the Betty.

Kick ass. Screw the names.

file_23.gif

Serenity as long as the money keeps coming in, then Betty it would have to be
file_23.gif

I recognise both in the types of group I've refereed for in the past...

Originally posted by Sigg Oddra:
Serenity as long as the money keeps coming in, then Betty it would have to be
file_23.gif

I recognise both in the types of group I've refereed for in the past...
I'll second that motion!

Oh, dear ... looks like us Betty hardcases are losing out. Everyone wants a cosy kitchen on their ship these days - must be the increasing average age of Traveller players.
file_22.gif

Originally posted by the Bromgrev:
Oh, dear ... looks like us Betty hardcases are losing out. Everyone wants a cosy kitchen on their ship these days - must be the increasing average age of Traveller players.
file_22.gif
Nah, I think Inara has something to do with it.

Serenity is what you want...Betty is what you get.

I feel safer with Serenity, but most of the time, I get shanghai'd by the Betty...then I gotta adapt OR get sold!