• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Any news about the Mattingly cover art?

Sir Hunter,
Have you any news regarding Mr. Mattingly's cover art for T20? It's been a few weeks and I was wondering how it was turning out.

Simon Jester

------------------
-If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

We got the roughs about a week and a half ago, specified a few changes and are waiting for the final piece as we speak. As soon as the final is in (by Feb 15th) I'll get a copy posted.

Personally I think the rough was incredible, and should be even better with the changes!

Hunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunter:
We got the roughs about a week and a half ago, specified a few changes and are waiting for the final piece as we speak. As soon as the final is in (by Feb 15th) I'll get a copy posted.

Personally I think the rough was incredible, and should be even better with the changes!

Hunter
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent news! I look forward to it.

Simon Jester

------------------
-If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunter:

Hunter
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahrghh... I'm hating the waiting, as it were...

William

[This message has been edited by William (edited 11 February 2002).]

While we wait, maybe you could toss out. The covers of the supplements or at least suggestions of we might expect. Like some PDF of the interiors...

Err...I too hate waiting...

Oh look, it is the 15th by my calendar. Hurrah!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kafka47:
While we wait, maybe you could toss out. The covers of the supplements or at least suggestions of we might expect. Like some PDF of the interiors...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why yes it is the 15th of February...Could that mean the final cover is in????? *evil grin*

Hunter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kafka47:
While we wait, maybe you could toss out in the viewing gallery, the covers of the supplements or at least suggestions of we might expect. Like some PDF of the interiors...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back