• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Any chance that we can hear the voices behind the inspiration

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
Hunter/MJD:

Any chances we could hear the voices behind the great T20? This Radio Station specializes in D&D, but it also does all sorts of D20 stuff, why not widen the net and appear there? It would be great to hear some of the thoughts that you just can find time to key and reach out more gamers, even if they do play D&D...
file_23.gif
file_23.gif
:D

Write em an email and tell them you want to hear about T20 and from Hunter or me or martin..I think martin might be problematic what with fone LD costs...but write em an email..make a request...

Bruce
The Man Behind the Curtain

Originally posted by Bruce:
Write em an email and tell them you want to hear about T20 and from Hunter or me or martin..I think martin might be problematic what with fone LD costs...but write em an email..make a request...

Bruce
Just sent an email to Adlon, great guys there, I try to hang in the chat room during the show.

Pointed them to the main website, your contact page, and this thread.

They keep archives of their shows, good stuff.

Casey

Got the email. I'll NOT forget Hunter, and his help during GenCon last year.

It was mainly Hunter who let me and Morrus, of ENWorld, use his internet connection to update our sites while we were in Milwaukee.

We'll get Hunter on the show, no doubt.

See how powerful email is? *grin*

Hey Adlon, how's it going sir?

And it was a pleasure to have you guys come around and hang while you were uploading junk.

And imagine we did'nt even ask for nuthin' in return! heheh..

And some say nice is dead in this industry...

Bruce

I will add one more voice to the chorus, but, don't you guys in the States have phone cards, that way you could call MJD for $5.00 and speak for something in the order 90mins?

Just calls em likes I sees em Adlon!
No tribble at all!

Just make sure and bring the hotties and beer next time...

*evil grin*

Bruce

I'm happy to do it, so long as it doesn't cost me a gazillion pounds on my phone bill........

Alon has asked that you guys contact me and they will set up a time. So Hunter & Co. make it so and we will listen on. BTW, don't forget about bringing material for a contest!

Originally posted by kafka47:
Alon has asked that you guys contact me and they will set up a time. So Hunter & Co. make it so and we will listen on. BTW, don't forget about bringing material for a contest!
Cool! :cool:

And don't forget to practice saying POOPAGE.
file_21.gif

Casey

I'll talk with Bruce and MJ and see when we might be able to pull this off. If we are gonna do it, I'd rather see that MJ is part of it if we can. Heh, though I am sure Bruce can come up with plenty of design tales...

Hunter

Hunter/MJD/Bruce:

Any update when this might be happening...I am sure sure Hunter could do this lying down...pardon the pun.... :rolleyes:

I will ask hunter if he has any thoughts on this and I agree, we should have MJD in on it.

But hunter is right, I do have tails..er...TALES..that is...

Bruce

Speaking on behalf of the fans, we all want to hear MJD (because then he can let loose some tales about 1248) but we also want to hear from people like Bryan Gibson.

I figure the biggest problem for MJD will be the time difference and long distance rates, unless he has a special rate with BT...

But, I think Avalon is waiting for you guys at Quicklink to start pestering him to make it happen.

So, let me be the fan who will pester you to get together on this and make it so... ;)

well, I am game, if the phone bill isn't a killer...but ( here I embarass myself) I haven't the first clue what you are speaking of...a radio station?

please enlighten...sounds interesting, but I don't know a thing about it.

Bryan

What about using one of the many Instant Messaging programs that offer an Audio Hookup? I use MSN's doohickey more than the phone these days... It solves the cost issue, but not the time issue...

just a thought...

PS: Hey, Bryan!

omega.gif

Originally posted by bryan gibson:
well, I am game, if the phone bill isn't a killer...but ( here I embarass myself) I haven't the first clue what you are speaking of...a radio station?

please enlighten...sounds interesting, but I don't know a thing about it.

Bryan
Mortality radio's a internet broadcast (via Shoutcast ) radio show on Fridays from http://www.mortality.net/

Each show they try to get in at least one call-in interview. Click on the Mortality radio graphic/link on the main page. Note this will load a IMO loud "Here comes Mortality Radio!" audio clip in the background.

They have archives of their show in mp3 that you can download and listen to. The show's mainly d20 but the guy who runs the site's old skool. They also have a irc chat room running during the show.

IMO a good show and I'm kinda surprised there aren't more like it out there. Decipher has a weekly "radio" broadcast.

Casey

Back