• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Aliens in T20

Originally posted by Solo:
Can someone remind me of what aliens will be included in T20 as playable characters?

Thanks. :cool:
Other than the Human Major Races:

Aslan
Vargr
Luriani (minor human)
Sydite (minor human)
Ursa (uplift)
Virushi (minor alien)

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Solo:
Can someone remind me of what aliens will be included in T20 as playable characters?

Thanks. :cool:
Other than the Human Major Races:

Aslan
Vargr
Luriani (minor human)
Sydite (minor human)
Ursa (uplift)
Virushi (minor alien)

Hunter
</font>[/QUOTE]Good selection. I'm not that familar with the Luriani or Sydite. What makes these two branches of humaniti unique?

Will we be seeing T20 versions for the Zhodani and the Droyne?

Originally posted by George Boyett:
Good selection. I'm not that familar with the Luriani or Sydite. What makes these two branches of humaniti unique?

Will we be seeing T20 versions for the Zhodani and the Droyne?[/QB]
The Luriani are aquatic, no gills but more like dolphins capable of deep diving and swimming really well. The Sydite's are four-armed strong men. Both used to have their own empires in Ley sector. The Luriani's empire has been integrated into the Imperium. The Sydite's empire has been crushed by the imperial forces.

The Zhodani are kind of far away to be included in the T20 campaign. There are a couple of canon human empires which have more liberal psionic policies than the Imperium in Gateway sector.

The Dryone are possible, you never know where those scary little beasts are going to show up, but last time I checked there weren't any Dryone inhabited worlds in Gateway. (which could change).

I hope that somewhere, a Traveller's Aide or on this website, stats/character building notes for all the core major alien races will be provided. (i.e., Zhodani, K'Kree, Hiver, Darrians, etc.)

I know they are not near Gateway but some of us maynot run a campaign in Gateway. :)

Just my two.
:cool:

Originally posted by Solo:
I hope that somewhere, a Traveller's Aide or on this website, stats/character building notes for all the core major alien races will be provided. (i.e., Zhodani, K'Kree, Hiver, Darrians, etc.)

I know they are not near Gateway but some of us maynot run a campaign in Gateway. :)

Just my two.
:cool:
I second the thought. Especially the Zhodani and Daryen. :D :cool:

The Sydite's are four-armed strong men.
Hehehehe four arms four gauss pistols four shots heheheheheh sorry the potential for munchkinism makes me laugh
file_21.gif

P.S and TRUE MUNCHKINS wont care if they are a member of what maybe a slave race
file_22.gif

Originally posted by Chron:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />The Sydite's are four-armed strong men.
Hehehehe four arms four gauss pistols four shots heheheheheh sorry the potential for munchkinism makes me laugh
file_21.gif

P.S and TRUE MUNCHKINS wont care if they are a member of what maybe a slave race
file_22.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]True, but one set of arms is built for power, the other dexterity. So they still won't be the best shots with the extra limbs.

Hunter

Since my own preferences are for gaming in the Spinward Marches, I'd really like to see Zhodani and Droyne. Especially since I want to update one of my old CT characters: a Zhodani noble built using the SORAG book :eek:

(For all you young'uns out there, SORAG was the name given to a Zhodani commando type organization. As a noble, a character would automatically have psi abilities, the character prior history would give plenty of opportunities to improve psionics. And of course, as a commando type, there are all sorts of nifty combat related skills to gain. My copy is deeply buried, I mean archived, if I even still have it. Wasn't it put out by FASA?)

On the other hand, gaming on the other sid of the Imperium would allow the chance for K'kree and Hivers. I've always wanted a chance to torment K'kree with the smell of meat on my breath. (Keep some jerky handy just for them!) Hivers, on the other hand, are just too neat... I always hated the fact that they were several sectors distant from the Spinward Marches.

On a (slightly) related topic, when might we hope to see miniatures? The Martian Metals 15mm stuff was nice for Striker, but not much good for role-playing.

Are we really going to be confined to Ley sector campaigns for lack auf major aliens (with the K'kree und hivers - and ithklur - being my favorites).
By the way - is there going to be any "bestiary" within this awesome 448 pages?

Back