• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

76 More Patrons

Anybody feel like contributing to a 76 More Patrons document? I bet with a few from everyone we could at least come up with half...how about it? [Has this already been done?]

-FCS

That'd be fun, I know 76 Patrons is about my favorite adveture book from any RPG system, I guess I just want a seed and like to fill in the details myself.

BITS had a Patron book (101 Patrons, IIRC) that wasn't bad. But, the more Patrons the better.

So, yeah I'd participate with a patron or two.

------------------
Dave "Dr. Skull" Nelson

As to where it would be 'published', I don't know yet. Ideally, I'd collect contributions from anybody who wanted to participate, organize them into the same groupings as the original (2-4 players, mercenary tickets, etc) and edit them where neccessary, and end up producing either a PDF, HTML files, or both. Then the whole thing would either be 'donated' to an existing Traveller site (downport.com?) or I'd find some other way to host it.

Feel free to start emailing contributions to flight_commander_solitude@hotmail.com. (For some reason my email address doesn't show in my bio.)

-FCS

One of the biggest complaints about 76 Patrons was that "most" of the adventure seeds required the PCs to do something illegal. May be we should keep it "clean" for the new submissions?
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vargas:
One of the biggest complaints about 76 Patrons was that "most" of the adventure seeds required the PCs to do something illegal. May be we should keep it "clean" for the new submissions?
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And just where is the fun in that
smile.gif

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>One of the biggest complaints about 76 Patrons was that "most" of the adventure seeds required the PCs to do something illegal. May be we should keep it "clean" for the new submissions?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

By all means - send me such a submission and it will be duly included!

-FCS

Its your post Flight Commander, do as you will, but why not post patrons on this post and then put the best elsewhere?

This way, we can get short ideas from the Traveller community and use them for our own games.......

Back