• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

3G to T20 conversions?

kaladorn

SOC-14 1K
I own 3G (Guns! Guns! Guns!) and have conversion rules from an old Challenge (I think) that show how to convert 3G stats into MegaTraveller stats for weapons.

I assume there is a similar conversion for 3G to T20 weapons? If so, can anyone direct me to it?

Similarly, if anyone knows of a GT conversion from 3G, please point me towards it.

And likewise conversions for TNE and CT.

I want to write some 'ship's locker' stuff and I'd like to make it multi-system so that it can be used by CT, GT, MT, TNE, T20, etc.

Well, you can simply use the GURPS conversion from 3G3. It often doesn't exactly agree with GURPS stats, but they're internally consistent at least.

Originally posted by Anthony:
Well, you can simply use the GURPS conversion from 3G3. It often doesn't exactly agree with GURPS stats, but they're internally consistent at least.
Is that a new edition of 3G or a new product?

I'm kinda iffy on the idea of re-buying the product itself....

Shrug. Version of 3G3 I have has conversion tables in the back for multiple systems, one of which is GURPS. My copy is several years old, but it's possible there was a previous edition which didn't have those tables.

Back