• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2320AD PDF Now Available!!!!!

hunter

Ancient - Absent Friend
Yup, unbelievable as it sounds, it's here! 375 pages of 2320AD goodness! Sorry I've not said anything sooner. I had originally intended to get it out piece by piece, but there were a number of folks who quite vocally mentioned they wouldn't appreciate it in this manner, so I dove in and didn't come up for air until I had the whole damn thing done ;)

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!

Note this is not the final-final release of the PDF. Ted Lindsey is still working on the final that will contain all new artwork and layout, but all the info will be the same. Anyone who buys now will be able to download any updates to the current PDF files and the final PDF version. You won't have to do anything else or buy anything else.

So if you've been waiting for it, go get it! You know you want to ;)

2320AD PDF

Hunter

Hmmm I just tested all the links to it from the front page, they are working for me.

Ah wait I think I see it. When you click on the (more) from the news link, the image on that page has a bad link. Is that what you mean?

I have fits with PayPal...

Uploading it to RPGNow at the moment if you want to want and get it there.

Hunter

2320AD is now available through RPGNow, and should be available on DTRPG as soon as they update from RPGNow.

Hunter now that a version of 2320 is out, will you be releasing more T20 materials? Like the Solomani ships pdf and the Players Guide?

thanks

Mike

Worth the wait. Of course this is just first glance, love the planet maps in full color.

RPGNow worked with no probs.

Thanks to all who worked on it.

Chip

Oh, and I forgot.

Everybody, go out and get it. Get it now. (subtle enough?)

Make Hunter have to put more out for 2320.

Chip

Originally posted by Qstor2:
Hunter now that a version of 2320 is out, will you be releasing more T20 materials? Like the Solomani ships pdf and the Players Guide?

thanks

Mike
Player's Guidebook is next on my agenda.

Feels good to get stuff out again! ;)

Hunter

Originally posted by hunter:
Ah wait I think I see it. When you click on the (more) from the news link, the image on that page has a bad link. Is that what you mean?
Stepped away for supper
Yep that's what I meant, sorry for not being clearer. I thought it would/should link to the buy page. The one on the home page does but the one from the (more) page doesn't.

Good to see the log jam breaking up :D

I bought mine through RPGnow. How will we obtain the final version of the PDF when it's ready? Will you notify the buyers? And if we purchase through RPGnow and not direct, will we be able to get the final version?

Great work btw!

Originally posted by Stinger Six:
I bought mine through RPGnow. How will we obtain the final version of the PDF when it's ready? Will you notify the buyers? And if we purchase through RPGnow and not direct, will we be able to get the final version?

Great work btw!
I'll upload the new file to RPGNow and send out a notification that will allow you to download the update.

Thanks, we appreciate it!

Hunter

I haven't seen it yet, but clearly it's a major release.

Just wanted to congratulate y'all--Colin, Hunter and Ted, and whoever else was involved. It feels great that things are moving again!

I have a problem with using the secure creditcard payment method.

The expiration date options dont go high enough. My card expires in 07/12, the dropdown only goes to 2010.

Trying the pay-pal method...

Originally posted by TrailBlazerDK:
I have a problem with using the secure creditcard payment method.

The expiration date options dont go high enough. My card expires in 07/12, the dropdown only goes to 2010.

Trying the pay-pal method...
Damn been meaning to fix that. No time better than the present. Sorry about that!

Fixed. Now goes up to 2030 ;)

Hunter

Back