• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2320AD More Concept Art

Colin

SOC-14 1K
Marquis
Again, these are the images that I sent to Ted Lindsey. Any resemblance between these images and his finished product is likely to be purely coincidental.

Fighter Sub
fightersub1.jpg

Hydrofoil Frigate
frigate1.jpg

Research Sub
researchsub1.jpg

Intercepter
interceptor1.jpg

X-Wing Gunship
xwing3.jpg

Hovertank
hovertank2.jpg

Nope. Program called Doga, along with some custom parts. It's basically a build-a-spaceship kit, but can be made more flexible.

The Japanese site, Project DOGA has the L3 program available for free download, which is what I used for these. I don't think that I ever actually used the L1 Series, having started with the L2.

I had a chance to watch 2010 once again recently. I just love the grit that the Soviet spaceship has compared to the clean US spacecraft. Somehow, this is what always struck me about T:2300 and its older cousin Traveller.

I love them both but if there is a future awaiting to be built I have to say I love the gritiness of 2300 (and now 2320AD), your selection of art confirms this is a universe that I want to play in again. Thanks Colin.

Originally posted by kafka47:
I had a chance to watch 2010 once again recently. I just love the grit that the Soviet spaceship has compared to the clean US spacecraft. Somehow, this is what always struck me about T:2300 and its older cousin Traveller.
The rotating spin capsules, the grit, it was all so very nice. The only sad thing about 2010 (well, not the only, but one of them) was that ships rumbled through space again after the deafening silence of 2001.

These concepts look great, I can't wait to see the finished book if this and the other previews I've seen are in there. I have always loved the ships done by Laurent Esmiol on Etranger, and I'm really happy to see that work alongside Ted Lindsey's.

I wonder, will there be any deckplans of the ships in 2320? That'd be the icing on the cake.

So far, we're looking at deckplans for the commercial spaceplane, the cutter, the beanstalk capsule, and if I have time the Thorez-class courier, the roton (easy), the combat lander, and the survey lander. The freebie convention adventure I'm working on will have deckplans for the corvette and the Pentapod defensive.

Back