• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

2300AD Magazine Articles

While you're there, be sure to check out the rest of Kevin Clark's excellent Pentapod's World site. It's indispensable for anyone interested in 2300AD.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TJP:
While you're there, be sure to check out the rest of Kevin Clark's excellent Pentapod's World site. It's indispensable for anyone interested in 2300AD.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree the site is excellent!

Anyone remember, there was a Challenge article where the 2300 stars were mapped into the standard CT subsector format? Anyone got a scan or link to that info?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Murph:
Anyone remember, there was a Challenge article where the 2300 stars were mapped into the standard CT subsector format? Anyone got a scan or link to that info?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andyslack/pdf/ctrrr.pdf

The above is a link to Andy Slack's collection of old WD and Challenge articles for Traveller including, at the back, a brief rating of the 2300 Core subsector in Traveller (specifically TNE) format.

Andy's site is well worth a look, especially for older UK players liek me who get all nostalgic re-reading those early WD articles (and then get very deperssed realising how old I was when I first read them, having to wait for the next issue to turn up!!)

Thanks. I think this is the one, but it looks different from what I remember. ANyone else out there?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Murph:
Thanks. I think this is the one, but it looks different from what I remember. ANyone else out there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi
I think the one your talking about was in Challenge #75 and it's the same one on Andy Slack's site.It's all the same info, just set up different.

Originally posted by Vargr Breath:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Murph:
Thanks. I think this is the one, but it looks different from what I remember. ANyone else out there?
Hi
I think the one your talking about was in Challenge #75 and it's the same one on Andy Slack's site.It's all the same info, just set up different.
</font>[/QUOTE]Yup, it was Andy Slack's article...

Also, I have a host of 2300AD articles up on my site, One Man's Views of 2300AD, at:

http://anch_stevec.crosswinds.net

Back