Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Twilight:2000 > Twilight:2000 4th Edition

Twilight:2000 4th Edition Discussion related to the forthcoming Twilight:2000 4th Edition, from Fria Liagan aka Free League.

Old August 14th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Noble

Gallery : 0
mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

I have Coriolis and Alien and they are both pretty good IMHO.

The core of the system is easily adaptable to running a Traveller game if you so choose.
Old August 15th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Citizen: SOC-11

Tekrat04 Citizen

If anyone is looking for more information.

From Victory Condition Games:

Do you have questions about the edition of Twlight:2000? Join me tomorrow at 1PM EDT/10 AM PDT as I chat with Tomas from Free League and answer viewer questions! https://youtu.be/gq8aXbdMHtI
(This is will be available for viewing after if you canít join us live.)
Old February 3rd, 2021, 03:49 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

AtlanticFriend Citizen+AtlanticFriend Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame View Post
Hopefully they acknowledge the 2300AD future of it.
I second that sentiment. What set GDW's game apart to me was this coherent chain of game settings.

Is there any hint on how the Twilight War develops this time? I was a bit disappointed with how it happened in Twilight 2013 - and maybe my not being alone feeling that way is the reason why there does not seem to be one single thread devoted to that game?