Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old June 25th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Citizen: SOC-7

Gallery : 0
DeusX Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipsnade View Post
Rugby would be a wonderful sport for the Vargr. I'd be surprised if they hadn't developed something very similar to it.
Indeed, although speaking as an ex-rugby front-ranker (tight-head prop , I'd put Aslan, Florian Feskal or Ithklur's in the scrum front line, maybe with an Answerin hooker. Vargr would be great in the back line, and scrum flanks, with that jumping and sprint abilities. Of course my referee is a Virushi

Hmm, I think we need a new topic - high-gee rugby. As played by Imp marines in full battledress and other allied sophonts.
Old June 28th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
shadowdragon Citizen

Ya'll need to watch Titan AE again i think.....