Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > T20 - Traveller for the D20 System

T20 - Traveller for the D20 System Open discussion on the D20 version of Traveller!

Old September 25th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
shield Citizen
Question

Gents

there are a couple of people on the board having problems - re subscriptions.

Once you have bought your TA subscription, how do you actually buy a TA against your sunscription allowance?

Cheers
Richard
Old September 25th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Captain Zoom Citizen
Click on eLibrary, then log into your account.

Once you are in your account, it tells you how many selections you have left.

The TAs and other products that you already selected are listed, along with a "Download Again" button. So if you lose your pdf, you can re-download them again later. You'll also see the products you didn't select listed, along with a button to select them. Just keep scrolling down to see all the products you previously selected and those that are available for selection.

The tricky bit is that your Log In is different than your COTI discussion board Log-In. It's been so long I can't remember how I ended up with the log-in that I have, but my COTI Discussion Board Log-in is Captain Zoom and a password, while my eLibrary Log-in is my e-mail and a password. You might have to contact Hunter if you can't figure that part out. I did many many months ago and he got me set straight.

Good luck
Old September 26th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

stofsk Citizen
Send a message via AIM to stofsk
It says that you can use both your COTI username/password and your email/receipt password.

Having used both, I still get nothing. But having used both, I still get into my account with it's one subscription (Sydymic outworlds cluster minicampaign) there for me.
Old September 26th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

etherflyer Citizen
How do TA subscriptions work? Badly -- you aren't the only person who has trouble. I always get stuck, but then there hasn't been anything I've wanted for a long time.

My big beef is that the lies on the webpage haven't been fixed yet: "A new Traveller's Aide PDF will be released every 1 to 2 months" is clearly not true, and hasn't been for a long while.
Old September 27th, 2005, 04:27 AM
Peer of the Realm

The Hinterworlds Rambler Citizen
What is the issue that plauges this company with problems of this sort? Is it lack of a webmaster? Is there a lack of a webmaster due to lack of funding?

I ask about this inefficiency in light of the recent influx of new players, and the example set. That, and I pay into this board, and want to see it grow and succeed. i myself waited an inordinate amount of time for my THB, even when "Rose" was at QLI. These problems are serious and should be addressed. There have been too many problems of this nature for it not to be.

I realize that there have been woes at top brass of late, but the show must go on, as they say.

In addition, it would free you guys up creatively.

I am not suggesting me, I have no head for this sort of thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4C01hS2nI
Old September 27th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Ben W Bell Citizen
I still want to know if those of us who paid for a Travellers Aide subscription in the beginning are still going to get the printed Best Of Travellers Aide that was promised when we paid.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."