Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   Classic Traveller (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Is T20 folding? (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=10832)

Supplement Four May 11th, 2006 02:35 AM

I saw in the Random Static forum that there is some concern that this domain may not be renewed in July '06.

I'm not up on current events. Is T20 in trouble?

Supplement Four May 11th, 2006 02:35 AM

I saw in the Random Static forum that there is some concern that this domain may not be renewed in July '06.

I'm not up on current events. Is T20 in trouble?

MaineCoon May 11th, 2006 04:17 AM

That would be sad.
It looks like it's registered to Network Solutions and will expire on July 18th

Netsol is $35/year. Sometimes its possible for people to pay the registration bill for others... the question is, will Netsol do it. The other question is, how long is the hosting for this site paid up until?

MaineCoon May 11th, 2006 04:17 AM

That would be sad.
It looks like it's registered to Network Solutions and will expire on July 18th

Netsol is $35/year. Sometimes its possible for people to pay the registration bill for others... the question is, will Netsol do it. The other question is, how long is the hosting for this site paid up until?

Golan2072 May 11th, 2006 05:17 AM

So, if this forum loses its domain, will our community die? :(

Or will we create a new Forum? If I had 35$ (I hardly have 35 NIS - the worthless local currency) I'd pay for them...

Golan2072 May 11th, 2006 05:17 AM

So, if this forum loses its domain, will our community die? :(

Or will we create a new Forum? If I had 35$ (I hardly have 35 NIS - the worthless local currency) I'd pay for them...

Gnusam Netor May 11th, 2006 07:19 AM

Money should be no problem, it's being allowed to pay for Hunter that might be a problem. If we arrange something temporary for this site, i think we also should get someone that Hunter knows and trust to administer it while he is gone.

Gnusam Netor May 11th, 2006 07:19 AM

Money should be no problem, it's being allowed to pay for Hunter that might be a problem. If we arrange something temporary for this site, i think we also should get someone that Hunter knows and trust to administer it while he is gone.

SOCOM242 May 11th, 2006 12:34 PM

Man, I hope T20 and this comminuty don't fold. Even though T20 was my first intro into Traveller, this community really turned me onto CT and the rest of the Traveller lines. Let's hope it's just a minor setback.

SOCOM242 May 11th, 2006 12:34 PM

Man, I hope T20 and this comminuty don't fold. Even though T20 was my first intro into Traveller, this community really turned me onto CT and the rest of the Traveller lines. Let's hope it's just a minor setback.