Citizens of the Imperium

Citizens of the Imperium (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/index.php)
-   MegaTraveller (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Any MT Games Going on Out There? (http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/showthread.php?t=11138)

jalberti June 25th, 2003 10:52 AM

I am curious to know if any of you are running any MT games? How are you doing it in person, online, etc.?

I have been thinking about putting together a MT scenario set during the Rebellion and running it online at some site or using GRIP Traveller. I wonder if there would be any interest.

I am curious to know if any of you are running any MT games? How are you doing it in person, online, etc.?

I have been thinking about putting together a MT scenario set during the Rebellion and running it online at some site or using GRIP Traveller. I wonder if there would be any interest.

Cymew July 8th, 2003 05:54 PM

Sure, I think it sounds interesting.

I'm about to start a MT game later in the summer. I'm hoping to buy some MT stuff then. Owning the rules makes it easier...

I'm not sure I'm going to use the Rebellion though. We'll see.

I'm about to start a MT game later in the summer. I'm hoping to buy some MT stuff then. Owning the rules makes it easier...

sgtnasty July 23rd, 2003 08:53 AM

I played classic trav from 1982 to 1990 using CT and then eventually using MT rules. But I never used the rebellion timeline. Now after re-reading thru it (with added years of maturity) I really am left with an excited and positive reaction to this setting. It seems far more exciting, and the root elements and paranoia of each socitey/culture/race is polarized and excaserbated in the rebellion. Seems like a very exciting setting to play in.

I am going to be continuing our old campaign this week, and the players are all excited...

I played classic trav from 1982 to 1990 using CT and then eventually using MT rules. But I never used the rebellion timeline. Now after re-reading thru it (with added years of maturity) I really am left with an excited and positive reaction to this setting. It seems far more exciting, and the root elements and paranoia of each socitey/culture/race is polarized and excaserbated in the rebellion. Seems like a very exciting setting to play in.

I am going to be continuing our old campaign this week, and the players are all excited...

TWILIGHT July 23rd, 2003 11:12 AM

I love the rebellion/hard times milieu. I use Chaosium's BRP rules for this setting...