Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old January 22nd, 2004, 07:47 AM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
Troubadour Citizen
First, let me explain that this is my first post as I am a new Citizen.

Second, I'm still coming to grips with d20 Traveller as the last time I played was (gulp) 15 years ago in the Classic Traveller universe.

Third, to the point. What is the cost of hiring people? I have a character who is a Noble and who doesn't want to dirty his hands with menial tasks like piloting his yacht, etc. He specifically wants to hire a pilot and a steward/medic/bodyguard. I can't find specifics in the d20 Traveller book so I thought that a standard cost of, say, CR250 per character level per month would be reasonable but that is totally arbitrary.

I seem to remember that in the Classic Traveller game there was a monthly salary table for each class but that seems to have been dispensed with in the d20 game.

Help please.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.