Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Imperial Interstellar Scout Service

Imperial Interstellar Scout Service Details of the worlds of the Imperium (and beyond).

Old October 27th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
JimMarn Citizen+JimMarn Citizen+JimMarn Citizen+
Default habitable zones for star types in miles ?

I was working on my site earleir this year and I found, or read a post here, for habitable zones for various star types. I also read some info in The Traveller Book pdf on the FFE cd. This is on pages 28 through 30 in orbit numbers and an exact distance in kilometers from some star.

It gave ranges in millions of miles for each star type, along with the orbit number.

The only info I can find this week is star types and the habitable zones but not the distance from the star.

What I means by ranges are: G zero, 88 - 93 million miles, in Oribit 3; K zero, 86 - 89 million miles, in orbit 2 or 3.

I searched and couldn't fnid it here. I used habitable orbit, planet orbit for the searches.

Did we discuss this ? It wasn't in the thread where I asked about figuring out gravity for a planet based on diameter.

My computer crashed about a week ago, and while I had backups, I apparently didn't have as much backed up as I had thought.

Thanks for any info you can provide on this !

edit:

Apparently I just missed it somehow.

http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Dis...ad.php?t=36502

But if you do have additional info, I owuld appreciate it.

edit 2:

I already have the charts in Scouts Book 6, and it doesn't mention the ranges mentioned above.

Last edited by JimMarn; October 27th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: info

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.