Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Software Solutions

Software Solutions Discussions on Traveller related software.

Old September 18th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
ShawnDriscoll Citizen
Default Bug-free sector files

The Travellermap lint tool hates the files generated by Heaven and Earth. One of my old hard drives my have World Builder on it. I don't know if that app made sector files or not.

The lint tool didn't give specifics as far as what the 617 errors found were. Anyway... I was going to convert my CSV files into (I guess) SEC files. Travellermap doesn't say what file extensions to use for which file formats. The GEnie one looks good, but does it use SEC for an extension? It's been forever since I touched an Apple ][+ or a 286.

Heaven and Earth can open files that it creates. So that is good. I can make my code output such files to open in H&E. But I'd like my files to open in Travellermap without errors.

Anyone know of a sample sector file that I can download that Travellermap's lint tool will scan without errors? That way, I can check its file format with what I'm outputting.

Last edited by ShawnDriscoll; September 18th, 2017 at 01:26 PM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.