Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > MegaTraveller

MegaTraveller Discuss of the MegaTraveller ruleset and the Rebellion Milieu

Old March 9th, 2017, 12:56 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
Visit Kilgs's Blog
Kilgs Citizen+Kilgs Citizen+Kilgs Citizen+
Default Additional Expanded Career Generation Options Available?

Hola,

I'm converting Traveller to the Silhouette system and using MT Character Generation as the base. I've converted all of the Advanced CharGen tables/options from the Players Manual. In addition, I've done Agent and Bounty Hunter through some Highport fanon.

I've also picked up the JTAS/Challenge bundle from DTRPG. But the digest is a mess to work through...

I'm specifically looking for Pirate/Privateer, Diplomat, Bureaucrat, Academic/Scientist, Noble and Criminal generation tables. But am interested in any out there. I also have the StarMerc from Hard Times (which may take the place of Privateer).

1. Any fingerpointing towards specific JTAS/Challenge/Other publications that have new character options?

-I am not using IRIS (agent covers it as IRIS is too specific). I have flagged Journalist and Law Enforcement in Challenge.

2. Any other good sources/fanon?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.