Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Recruiting Office

Recruiting Office By request, a forum for Traveller Referees seeking players in their area and vice-versa.

Old November 12th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
gurnblantzten Citizen
Default Noob looking for CT (or other version) online game

I played Classic Traveller as a teen "back in the day" and would like to join an online campaign. I'm flexible as to the version of Traveller but would need an experienced and patient ref and other players to bring me up to speed. I'm in the Dallas area, central time zone (on the off chance there's a live game nearby).

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules