Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller Wargames

Traveller Wargames Discussion of the various Traveller wargames and miniatures systems.

Old August 14th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Commander Truestar Citizen
Default Has anyone done expanded forces for 5FW?

Hi All,

I was checking out the page: https://members.tip.net.au/~davidjw/...nt/5fwforc.htm which discusses determining the 5FW forces for systems not involved in the game as provided by GDW...

And I was thinking about doing a spreadsheet, then thought....has someone done this already?

So I figured I'd ask.
Anyone know of someone having done a spreadsheet for the rest of the Imperial worlds?
Anyone considered the various non-aligned forces in District 268 and their reactions to the opportunities the war provided? Perhaps the forces of Trexalon striking the Imperial Client states in the region while the back of the Imperium is turned?

Just asking

Marc
(this message is not a reflection on the name Marc but acts as a wide acting "Over Reaction prevention disclaimer in the event you are rushing, uncertain or have not read my post and realized I am not "THE" Marc")
- I am 'A' Marc and I approved this message

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.