Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > 2300/2320AD > TWILIGHT: 2000

TWILIGHT: 2000 Discussion of the original Twilight: 2000 from GDW.

Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:25 AM
Baron

Gallery : 0
Scratches Citizen
Default Using just the T2K setting

I've never read any of GDW's T2K material and I was wondering if the setting is good for transplanting into a different game, i.e. Traveller?

If I were to buy the CD I'd probably strip out the combat and tasks system (if it uses one), other similar mechanics, chargen and specifics of Earth politics. What I'd like is information on an apocalyptic setting, specific encounters, how society manages, generating destroyed cities, radiation effects, working with equipment that there's no longer the technology to support, that sort of thing.

I'd like my players to have a detailed experience in a post-apocalyptic non-Earth world as part of an ongoing Traveller campaign. Is T2K a good way to go?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.