Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old November 11th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
Garyius2003 Citizen
Default Veteran club story

Interesting Veteran's Day story. My Legion post ("George Washington did something here, and some other presidents too") had an event with sammies, snacks, and a building tour.

Someone threw money on the bar to buy drinks for everyone, and demanded to be anonymous, then someone else heard and threw more, then even I threw in some cash as things took off.

Some of the guys in now came in in uniform for the events today, so more got thrown.

Totally ad hoc. I spent twice as much as I would have for (good quality) beer, but in a good cause.

Can we bring that into a game somehow? How? It was just so impressive.