Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Space Badger's Reaver's Deep

Space Badger's Reaver's Deep SpaceBadger's SBRD game

Old July 17th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
There is nothing there that says you guys ever left the coffee shop. I'm not Zhodani, you have to actually write your actions in a post.

No, it's because "Victor" is the guy with the prior connection, so I sent him and the new Player details of that connection by PM and email...

I thought I spelled it out pretty clearly in the PM and email, but...
Sorry... At times I'm dense...

:oo: “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm :devil:

Lord Michael - Heretic
Baron Emape
Spinward Marches, Five Sisters, 0133 B564500-B
Old July 17th, 2014, 08:46 PM

Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++Vladika Citizen++

You can delete the spoiler before anyone gets to curious... I'll read my PMs first from now on...

:oo: “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm :devil:

Lord Michael - Heretic
Baron Emape
Spinward Marches, Five Sisters, 0133 B564500-B
Old July 18th, 2014, 12:38 PM

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladika View Post
Sorry... At times I'm dense

You can delete the spoiler before anyone gets to curious... I'll read my PMs first from now on...
No sweat, bro. I see you're already on it with Kolya cautiously trying to find out what Sidney is currently doing.
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old July 22nd, 2014, 01:08 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

OK, so the ground party have successfully managed to enter the Hot Shots bar and have run into an old friend of "Victor's" - shall we proceed to discuss plans or follow up on mission-related info-gathering?

Please take pity on your poor co-Players stuck onboard the ship, waiting for the ground party to progress in time sufficiently that something semi-interesting may occur for them to do out there in space.
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old July 22nd, 2014, 03:30 PM

Visit timerover51's Blog
timerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizen

Quote:
OK, so the ground party have successfully managed to enter the Hot Shots bar and have run into an old friend of "Victor's" - shall we proceed to discuss plans or follow up on mission-related info-gathering?

Please take pity on your poor co-Players stuck onboard the ship, waiting for the ground party to progress in time sufficiently that something semi-interesting may occur for them to do out there in space.
Maybe I should check back in a month or so.
Do you have a security clearance? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

Nail to the mast her holy flag,
Set every threadbare sail,
And give her to the god of storms,
The lightning and the gale!
Old July 22nd, 2014, 07:37 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by timerover51 View Post
Maybe I should check back in a month or so.
Maybe. I hope sooner than that!

Hey, look on the bright side, this gives you time to GM your 1889 game!

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old July 23rd, 2014, 10:36 AM

Visit timerover51's Blog
timerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizentimerover51 Respected Citizen

Quote:
Maybe. I hope sooner than that!

Hey, look on the bright side, this gives you time to GM your 1889 game!
Presently I am in recovery mode from 3 weeks of teaching, and I still have evaluations to write.
Do you have a security clearance? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

Nail to the mast her holy flag,
Set every threadbare sail,
And give her to the god of storms,
The lightning and the gale!
Old July 28th, 2014, 11:47 AM

Gallery : 42
Visit atpollard's Blog
atpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladika View Post
[OOC: welcome back to the "real world". Dive right in and do something.]
Unfortunately (for me) Max is on the ship [Engineer and all that], so about the only potential action would be if I can convince Speaker to help me attack the other merchant ship as we pass it in a handful of hours.
Old August 10th, 2014, 03:41 AM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

[Sorry about the directions being so confusing in Nexus-Under. I'll get out GIMP and see if I can make some kind of rough sketch, at least w the major avenues and some coordinate numbers for reference.]

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old August 14th, 2014, 12:31 AM

Gallery : 37
Visit Magnus von Thornwood's Blog
Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Question Bumpity-bumps.

Quote:
[Sorry about the directions being so confusing in Nexus-Under. I'll get out GIMP and see if I can make some kind of rough sketch, at least w the major avenues and some coordinate numbers for reference.]
[OOC: I heard something about a map so we could hustle after these dudes and our possible kidnap victim. Any word on that or are we just winging it? Oh, and dibs on the Droyne's boom box! ]
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha, Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member #0543.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC