Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Space Badger's Reaver's Deep

Space Badger's Reaver's Deep SpaceBadger's SBRD game

Old September 27th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
Donoma also got a good rest and is ready to put her tech skills to work as assigned by Max (see repair short-list at end of this post). (Since she has Gravitics-1, the air-raft maintenance might be a good job for her.)

*snip*

Max's Short-List for Repairs (parts are now onboard for all of these tasks):
Air raft (32 man hours)

*snip*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz_Brown View Post
Donoma will obviously work where assigned, but will offer to help Doc with his fixin'-up, if he wants the help. (She has gathered that a lot of folks on this ship have some technical expertise - including Doc - and is thinking in terms of spreading her help around a bit, rather than too many cooks around one pot.)
[OOC: I don't see any other "cooks" onboard with Donoma's qualifications for working on the air-raft, but I'm just the GM, I will leave the assignments up to Max.]
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 27th, 2013, 08:12 AM

Visit Fritz_Brown's Blog
Fritz_Brown has disabled reputation

OK, missed that one.
And, yes, waiting on word from Max - or anyone - as to how Donoma can help them out.
Old September 27th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Absent Friend

Gallery : 71
DaveChase Citizen

Quote:
Marisa Vulpinerrin comes to the sickbay about 0630 to check on how Nero is doing.

[OOC: Had Doc put the medical stun device back on Nero, or was he letting Nero just sleep naturally?]
Doc gave Nero a shot that would let him sleep naturally for 4 to 6 hours.
Old September 27th, 2013, 01:03 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveChase View Post
Doc gave Nero a shot that would let him sleep naturally for 4 to 6 hours.
And what time was that? Has it worn off yet? Is he awake to talk w Marisa?

Is Doc going to talk w Marisa?
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 27th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Absent Friend

DaveChase Citizen

Quote:
And what time was that? Has it worn off yet? Is he awake to talk w Marisa?

Is Doc going to talk w Marisa?
It can have worn off at any time. Most times unless the patient is in severe pain, the medication will have worn off yet they will still be asleep as the body does such to help it heal.

Doc will say help to her when she enters.
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:30 PM

Gallery : 5
Visit sabredog's Blog
sabredog Citizen+sabredog Citizen+

So when is Doc going to get a card game together and empty Nero's wallet?

Other than watch (and maybe join in) that, Hampton can help work on whatever projects Max figures he'd be useful at. (Mech-1)

....and study the data on Nexus - I assume we'll get an update to that when we arrive and order it?

tc++ ru ge+ !3i c+@ jt au ls pi+ he+
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:39 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
....and study the data on Nexus - I assume we'll get an update to that when we arrive and order it?
*SIGH*

Posted link a couple times already in OOC, here is again: Nexus.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
Default Fortunate Son, In Jump, (0630 shiptime, 3731-08-16)

Quote:
It can have worn off at any time. Most times unless the patient is in severe pain, the medication will have worn off yet they will still be asleep as the body does such to help it heal.
[OOC: According to the damage done (1 stat reduced to zero) he was somehow not too badly hurt by the bullet wound. Apparently it somehow missed anything vital - only a "flesh wound" - so all Doc had to do was clean it out and close the wounds - at TL 10 I'm expecting something like surgical glue, with regenerative stimulation to induce faster healing. The wounds should already be closed up, although Nero will be sore and should take it easy not to reopen them until fully healed, or injure damaged muscle underneath until fully healed. He probably needs a few more daily zaps with the regen stim as long as y'all are in Jump, but really could be released back to his stateroom.]

Nero will be awake and sitting up in bed, first thanking Doc for his care, then complaining about when he will be released to go back to his wife.

Quote:
Doc will say help to her when she enters.
"Hello, Doctor Freeman," she replies. "Oh, hello, honey," she goes to gently hug Nero, "looks like you are feeling a lot better! Doctor Freeman must be taking good care of you. Are you allowed to eat yet? The steward has promised a lovely breakfast, she says that her boss makes the most wonderful scones and biscuits and croissants and all sorts of marvelous pastry, and she was going to go check what he had baked today and then let me know."

She turns to Doc. "Is he allowed to eat yet? Did he suffer any gastro-intestinal injury? When do you think he will be able to leave sickbay?"

Nero just looks at Doc and shrugs.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old September 27th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Absent Friend

DaveChase Citizen

Doc smiles, 'He should be fine, but no dancing, cliff climbing or sky diving for a while.

Turning to Nero, 'Here are some pills for nauseas if you need them. And take it slow for the first two days. I am sure that you are thinking you are fine but you need to let the body heal up on it's own. It's better that way. Besides, other than love making and walking the halls, there is not much for you to do other than relax and enjoy yourselves.'

Handing the pills and some paper work to Marisa, 'Now if you need anything or have any questions about any pain or concerns, just ask Jarvis to inform me and I will come.'

'I will check up on you each day, at least once a day. You can set the time but each day.'
Old September 27th, 2013, 07:01 PM

Gallery : 5
Visit sabredog's Blog
sabredog Citizen+sabredog Citizen+

Quote:
*SIGH*

Posted link a couple times already in OOC, here is again: Nexus.
Thats not what I meant. As you had said when we arrived at Devonia, there may be Library updates available when we arrived at each world. I just wondered if that will be the case ...just in case what we have is incomplete or anything has changed.

tc++ ru ge+ !3i c+@ jt au ls pi+ he+