Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Magnus' Permatic PBF

View Poll Results: What sort of adventures do you want to play?
Trade and Commerce 30 49.18%
Military Campaign 24 39.34%
Diplomatic and Court Intrigues 16 26.23%
Exploration 45 73.77%
Other: Post Answer 7 11.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Jazzlvraz Citizen

I didn't remember there were Honours for Grad and Post-Grad Education; I'll have to revise. Don't forget to give yourself Fame credit for your non-Award-Winning publications.

Magnus, if you don't need a Linguician, I'll start work on Char#2. I also have questions on starting gear and its tech level(s). I can see the Archduke having access to stuff us humble mind-grunts will never see...
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:16 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Visit TomeGnome's Blog
TomeGnome Citizen

"humble" mind-grunts? With his updated fame of 24, known throughout the Empire, I doubt my Prof is humble...unless he's unlike any other Ph.D I've ver known. But I take your point. I was fiddling with the weapon rules, vis-a-vis his revolver. I assume that a lot of the "Gear" is a place-holder until we get into the meat of the game.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:17 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 37
Visit Magnus von Thornwood's Blog
Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Arrow Yeah, I am working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzlvraz View Post
I didn't remember there were Honours for Grad and Post-Grad Education; I'll have to revise. Don't forget to give yourself Fame credit for your non-Award-Winning publications.

Magnus, if you don't need a Linguician, I'll start work on Char#2. I also have questions on starting gear and its tech level(s). I can see the Archduke having access to stuff us humble mind-grunts will never see...
I noticed that lack of Honors, in fact I am going over your character right now, so be patient and I will post it.

In fact I had to answer some questions from another player behind the screen here.

Don't sell yourselves short, you too can be that big, I don't have Term limits, nor limits on how powerful the characters can get. I don't believe in keeping the characters scrabbling for CrImps, I can handle it. My meatspace group are old hands and some dedicated Timmiis of all stripes, so I think I can handle a PC Duke or Merchant Prince no problem. But yeah, since the House of Daarnulud came with Vladimir II from the old Fifth Imperium, so Ivor has lots of toys most folks don't.
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha, Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member #0543.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC

Last edited by Magnus von Thornwood; April 23rd, 2013 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: stuff
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:32 PM

Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Small Starburst Setting: The Royal Navy and Marines.

It should be noted here for those players who wish to have characters in the military services that they may attempt to enlist in the prestigious Royal Armed Forces of His Royal Majesty Vladimir II, High Lord of Permatic.

His Imperial and Royal Majesty Vladimir II has at His disposal two sets of military forces, those of the Imperium, the Imperial Armed Forces (Army, Navy, and Marines) and His personal forces as High Lord of Permatic, the Royal Navy and Marines. He must have the consent of the Moot and Senate to use the Imperial Armed Forces, but has no such restriction where and how he deploys the Royal Armed Forces. He also tends to use them to make specific points, such as when they were the point of the spear used to pin the leaders of a rebellion that cost the life of Baroness Harkness.

Due to the high standards kept, the Royal Armed Forces (Navy and Marines) require the player to take a Mod -1 to all Target Numbers (this includes Risk/Reward rolls). For example to enlist in the Imperial Marines as per page 94 requires the player to roll under Str. To enlist in the Royal Marines will require the player to make a roll under Str -1. This goes for Risk and Reward, Promotion, Commission, and Continues throughout all terms served in the Royal Navy or Marines.

Characters may Transfer to the Imperial Forces in lieu of a Continue at the end of a Term. If they do Transfer, they then do their Muster Out rolls for their time in the Royal Forces. Note also that Enlisted Ranks may add a DM +1 for each Term served in the Royal Navy or Marines to their Muster Out rolls. RN and RM Enlisted also get Fame = Enlisted Rank. Officers remain the same and use their Rank as DM and for Fame.

Another point to note is that the Royal Armed Forces are equipped at TL-H as their Operational Standard Issue. In the case of the Commandos and COSDet, they may equipped with an occasional Early TL-J or Prototype TL-K device and their other gear will be top of the line TL-H.

The Imperial Armed Forces are equipped to an Operational Standard Issue of TL-C minimum (for Imperial Army [System Forces]) to TL-G (Imperial Navy/Marines) on average with bumps up to a TL-H maximum for IN starships, smallcraft and BattleDressed IM Commandos and Strike units.
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC

Last edited by Magnus von Thornwood; April 23rd, 2013 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: TL notes.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:39 PM

Arrow Mechanics: Regarding Gear and Die Rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomeGnome View Post
"humble" mind-grunts? With his updated fame of 24, known throughout the Empire, I doubt my Prof is humble...unless he's unlike any other Ph.D I've ver known. But I take your point. I was fiddling with the weapon rules, vis-a-vis his revolver. I assume that a lot of the "Gear" is a place-holder until we get into the meat of the game.
Right now, Gear may be purchased or the player can hold on to cash and purchase once play starts.

Remember Gear includes those Automatics that characters get when they Muster Out such as Weapons, Armor, Medals, Publications, Commendations, Ship Shares and so on.

And now I get back to vetting your characters, please be patient, it takes a while since I have to type out all the questions and comments as opposed to speak them.

Speaking of mechanics we have a Die Roller here on CotI now, so we will be using that for Die Rolls. It should be able to handle T5 rolls fine from what I see.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:14 PM

Arrow [Referee] Regarding Your Character: Areri Shashimamikuus.

Find my comments inline, Arial and in green.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzlvraz View Post
Name: Areri Shashimamikuus
Born: 201-0150 PI. Died: (Still Living). Age: 50.
Hair: Black. Eyes: Green. Height: 168 cm. Mass: 61 kg.
Title(s): Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Linguistics, Adishmu University. Will have to figure out which world it is on. See Star Chart for World List and chose a world.
Fame: 18 (Rank Scholar10, 6 Publications, Mustering Out +2 What is this?).

UPP: 68C9D8.
Birth UPP: 67A6B6.
Genetic Profile: 5242X6.

Skills: Broker-4, Bureaucrat-2, Comms-2, Fighting (Unarmed)-2, Flyer-2, Hostile Environ-2, Knowledge (Scholar)-9, Language (Anglic)-12, Language (Battle)-10, Language (Gvegh)-12, Language (Trokh)-12, Language (Zdant)-10, Language (!kee: )-9, Steward-2, Streetwise-1, Survey-2, Survival-3, Trade (Programmer)-1, Vacc Suit-2. Yeah, as you noted below the Languages will need to be adjusted as the standard Traveller Aliens don't exist in this ATU. However, you can get one Alien Language: the sign language of the Voodgi of Colony A [FS 0724].

Birthworld: C 420 978-B. Can I get you to chose a world from the Worlds List?
Homeworld: C 420 978-B.
Homeworld Skills: Hostile Environ-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Survival-1, Trade (Programmer)-1.

Pre-Career Term (0168 to 0172 PI): Apply to University (Education 11): roll=5 (Accepted to Adishmu University).
Pass/Fail: Education 11, rolls: Year 1 =5, Year 2 =5, Year 3 =5, Year 4 =3, Pass all.
Major: Language (Anglic)-12, Language (Vilani)-12, Language (Gvegh)-11 One Major. One. Chose, chose and perish. , Minor: Broker-2.
Honors: Pass/Fail: Intelligence 6, roll=5.
Graduated: BA with Honors in Linguistics.

Pre-Career Term (0172 to 0174 PI): Apply to Graduate School (Education 11): roll=6 (Accepted to Adishmu University Graduate Program).
Pass/Fail: Education 11, rolls: Year 1 =8, Year 2 =9, Pass both.
Major: Language (Gvegh)-12, Language (Trokh)-9, Minor: Broker-1.
Where's the Honors attempt? You do know you can attempt them in all Education Terms, right?
Graduated: MA in Linguistics.

Pre-Career Term (0174 to 0176 PI): Apply to Post-Graduate School (Education 11): roll=7 (Accepted to Adishmu University Post-Graduate Program).
Pass/Fail: Education 11, rolls: Year 1 =10, Year 2 =5, Pass both.
Major: Language (Trokh)-11, Minor: Broker-1.
Same here. Honors?
Graduated: Education 12, Doctorate in Linguistics.

Term 1 (0176 to 0180 PI): 2 Scholar.
UPP: 67A7C8.
Begin: Education 12, roll =5 Success.
Automatic: Education 8+: Scholar1.
Risk (C1): Strength 6, roll =4 Success.
Reward (C1): Strength 6, roll =3 Success.
Publication: Formal and Informal Comparisons of Imperial and [REDACTED] Naval Commands.
Promotion: Intelligence 6 +1 Publication =7, roll =6 Success: Scholar2.
Continue: Education 12 +1 Publication =13, roll =6 Success.
Skills: C6 +1 (Social 7), Comms-1, Vacc Suit-1, C6 +1 (Social 8), C4 +1 (Intelligence 7), Language (Trokh)-12, Language (Battle)-8. Again, only one Major to apply the Major +2 Skill to. Chose which one, there should be only 6 Skills here: 4 for Term, 1 for Promotion and 1 at +2 for Major (Successful Research)

Term 2 (0180 to 0184 PI): 2 Scholar.
Risk (C4): Intelligence 7, roll =5 Success.
Reward (C4): Intelligence 7, roll =5 Success.
Publication: A Working Study of Imperial Star Marine Commands and Usages.
Promotion: Intelligence 7 +2 Publications =9, roll =2 Success: Scholar3.
Tenure: Publications (2) x3 =6, roll =8 Failure.
Continue: Education 12 +2 Publications =14, roll =10 Success.
Skills: Scholar-1, This not a Scholar Promotion, this is the Vocational Skill which is the knowledge of your Career's cultures, subcultures, traditions, rituals, customs, and so on., Survey-1, Fighting (Unarmed)-1, Survival-1, Bureaucrat-1, Language (Battle)-10.
Aging: Life Stage 5<2D, C1 roll =7 Failure, C2, roll =7 Failure, C3 roll =9 Failure.

Term 3 (0184 to 0188 PI): 2 Scholar.
Risk (C2): Dexterity 7, roll =7 Success.
Reward (C2): Dexterity 7, roll =7 Success.
Publication: Field Studies of Developments in Imperial Star Marine Battle Language.
Promotion: Intelligence 7 +3 Publications =10, roll =2 Success: Scholar4.
Tenure: Publications (3) x3 =9, roll =4 Success.
Continue: Education 12 +3 Publications =15, roll =10 Success.
Skills: Scholar-1. Same here. Not Scholar Promotion. Just the Skill. Which should be Scholar-2 at this point., Comms-1, Fighting (Unarmed)-1, Bureaucrat-1, Survey-1, Language (Zdant)-8.
Aging: Life Stage 5<2D, C1 roll =12 Failure, C2, roll =9 Failure, C3 roll =7 Failure.

Term 4 (0188 to 0192 PI): 2 Scholar.
UPP: 57A7C8.
Risk (C3): Endurance 10, roll =7 Success.
Reward (C3): Endurance 10, roll =9 Success.
Publication: Zdant: The Language in Action [REDACTED]
Promotion: Intelligence 7 +4 Publications =11, roll =8 Success: Scholar5.
Continue: Education 12 +4 Publications =16, roll =4 Success.
Skills: Flyer-1, Hostile Environ-1, Survival-1, Flyer-1, Vacc Suit-1, Language (Zdant)-10.
Aging: Life Stage 6<2D, C1 roll =3 Success (-1 Strength), C2, roll =8 Failure, C3 roll =10 Failure.

Term 5 (0192 to 0196 PI): 2 Scholar.
UPP: 57B8D8.
Risk (C3): Endurance 10, roll =7 Success.
Reward (C3): Endurance 10, roll =9 Success.
Publication: !kee: Studies: Approaching a Language
Promotion: Intelligence 8 +5 Publications =13, roll =8 Success: Scholar6.
Continue: Education 13 +5 Publications =18, roll =4 Success.
Skills: End +1, Int +1, Str +1, End +1, Edu +1, Language (!kee: )-7.
Aging: Life Stage 6<2D, C1 roll =3 Success (-1 Strength), C2, roll =9 Failure, C3 roll =8 Failure.

Term 6 (0196 to 0200 PI): 2 Scholar.
UPP: 68C9D8.
Risk (C4): Intelligence 8, roll =7 Success.
Reward (C4): Intelligence 8, roll =7 Success.
Publication: The Roots, History, and Recent Developments in !kee:
Promotion: Intelligence 8 +6 Publications =14, roll =5 Success: Scholar7.
Continue: Education 13 +5 Publications =19, roll =4 Success.
Skills: Steward-1, Str +1, Dex +1, Int +1, Scholar-1, Language (!kee: )-9.
Aging: Life Stage 7<2D, C1 roll =8 Failure, C2, roll =9 Failure, C3 roll =8 Failure.

Muster Out (6): Fame+2, Life Insurance, Cr120,000.

Bio: [TBD].

For the languages, I'll need your assistance, obviously, as YATU will likely have significant differences.
Okay, once I get rolling I will have you some more Alien Languages. For now however, remember this is a star empire of humans and thus the languages of ancient Terra still are spoken in a form or two in the Permatic Imperium. Battle is fine and is still used, in fact it like the Voodgi language is gesture based, though it does have a verbal component which the stone deaf Voodgi language does not. Also Battle assumes two fore limbs while the Voodgi only have one arm, thus the human phrase "on the other hand" frustrates them. (A little tidbit for both the Scholars in the crew. )

For now, though it looks okay for the most part to me, now on to the others.

One last thing, if you chose a Homeworld from the List then I can get you the UWP Extensions for that world to help you with your Bio.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:42 PM

Small Starburst Setting: The Image Gallery.

Here one will find images and starcharts for the Permatic Imperium Play by Post Game. Includes the star chart for the Far Stars Sector, the Riftborne Domains, the 1323rd LCS (Count Saburi's personal forces), and Credo Highport (which is in the midst of a dimensional shift to a new local at the moment, its location to be chosen later).

Enjoy and know as needed images will be added. So it should grow some in the future.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:38 AM

Jazzlvraz Citizen

1) Adishmu University: on Ressampo, unless there's a reason not to be

2) Fame +2: Mustering out, I got an 8 on the Benefits table (p.84) twice, hence +2

3) Languages: I'll add Voodgi sign in the formal revision, and we'll pend the rest as TBD for now

4) Birthworld: You've no desert Hellworld, so I need to re-write part of my bio. I'll get this taken care of post-haste

5) Major: The problem with picking one Language for a Major is that the book seems to be saying (p.100, lower-left-hand corner) that my Major is "Language", and p.163 says I can't put more points in any separate Language than are required to get it to my Edu, and some other limitations making this an unusual Skill.

When I get Language-5 in undergrad alone, I can't figure out how to put all the points in one Language ; please help me

6) Honours: I'll roll and add in the edit

7) Scholar skill: Thanks for the clarification. p.142 doesn't list "Scholar" anywhere as a Skill, Talent, Knowledge, or anything else, and as a Career Knowledge (p.144), it says it maxes at 6. I didn't know whether the Max-6 was "you can get a lot, but only 6 from Terms", or "you can have only 6 total no matter what". When combined with specific Sciences being capped at 6, you can see where my mind went. Sordenrae's Fame has nothing to worry about from me, now .

p.144 also tells me I forgot the World Knowledge for wherever I've been Universitying all these years

Major Edit: pending...
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:40 AM

Jazzlvraz Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood View Post
Here one will find images and starcharts for the Permatic Imperium Play by Post Game.
Denies me permission, asks me to log in, and then denies me again.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:11 AM

Arrow [Referee] More Character Development: Sordenrae Ribexis

Same drill, my comments inline, Arial and green.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomeGnome View Post
(How many academics can this campaign hold? [even worse, humanities professors...]) Two, so far, but Pre-cog says a Marine is soon to join, so at least they will have someone to hide behind.

Name: Sordenrae Ribexis
Born: 304-0146 Died: (Still Living). Age: 54
Hair: Grey Eyes: Brown Height: 162cm Mass: 78kg
Title(s): Distinguished Professor (Emeritus) of Sophontology, Van Gulik Institute.
Fame: 22 Domains. (Rank=7, Award-Winning Publications x3= 15)
In this case throughout the Riftborne Domain or at least most of the Far Stars Sector your name and publications are well known. Thought this may mostly just be in your field of study. This would go that way for most Careers though, so don't feel bad.

UPP: AA7DC7
Birth UPP: 978CB6
Genetic Profile: 6246XN?. You should know that Social is hereditary and so it should be noted as part of your GUPP (Genetic Universal Personality Profile).
If your parents were Soc ≤A your Soc is equal to theirs. Example: Parent's are Soc 6, your GUPP C6 is also Soc 6.
For Soc B≥, the character is parent's Soc -1. Example: One of your parents is the Baroness of Some Place Nice, your GUPP C6 is Soc c, and you are probably the Baronet of Some Place Almost as Nice.

Skills: Administration-1, Animals 0 (Knowledge? Ride or Train?)-1, Archeology-7, Bureaucrat-1, Communications-1, Driver 0 (Knowledge?)-1, Fighting N (Knowledges? =4?), Flyer 0 (Knowledge?)-2, History-1, Hostle Environment-1, Instruction-1, Linguistics-3, Medic-1, Navigation-2, Trade (Programming)-2, Sensors-1, Sophontology-20 About this. You do realize that this is impossible, right? Sciences are Knowledges and Knowledges only go up to a maximum of Knowledge-6. If not, be informed now they do. So you have Sophontology-6 and some 14 other receipts to to spread among your specialities, such as Xenomorphology-6, the study of various Sophonts and Beast shapes and how they influence the behaviors or some such., Stealth-2, Survival-2, Vacc Suit-2

Birthworld: [FS 0624] Abonai Belt. A 000 6B9-E As Va Ni {+2} (45C+2) [284A] NS A 501 Fs K9 V RU 480 (304-0147)
Oh, really now. So, Abonai Belt, huh? So, my first non-Imperial born Citizen. Also, in the future when referencing the Star Chart please use the format [FS 0624] Abonai Belt. A 000 6B9-E. The period after the System Name is for clarity when reading the string.
Homeworld: [FS 1725] Permatic. A 365 C8A-H Hi Ht Cx {+5} (8BC+5) [GF7E] BE NWRsA 900 NIL Natives RU 5280 (154-0149)
Homeworld Skills: Sensors-1, Communications-1, Instruction-1, Vacc Suit-1. How do you get these Skills out of having a Homeworld of Permatic? You only get the Skills from the Homeworld, not both the Birthworld and Homeworld. This list should be: Streetwise-1, Language-C or if you keep Abonai Belt as your Homeworld it is: Zero G-1, Vacc Suit-1, Driver 0 (Grav)-1. Chose one please. And kudos to you for choosing worlds off the list. Makes my job easier as I don't have to find a blank spot to place a new world.

Pre-Career Term (0165 to 0168 PI): Apply to College (Edu 11): roll=4 (Accepted to St. Summerfield? Whose this? I mean, I am cool with it, I just wondered who it is. College).
Pass/Fail: Intelligence 12, rolls: Year 1 =3, Year 2 =2, Year 3 =5, Year 4 =7, Pass all.
Major: Sophontology-5, Minor: Archaeology-2
Honors: Pass/Fail: Intelligence 12, roll=6, Graduated: Edu 11, BS with Honors in Sophontology.

Pre-Career Term 2 (0169 to 0170 PI): Apply to University (Edu 11): roll=6 (Accepted to Permatic Orbital University). [Didn't know that the there was an Orbital component to the Permatic University System, but I don't see why not now that it comes up. Nice, bit of color.
Pass/Fail: Intelligence 12, rolls: Year 1 =11, Year 2 =6, Pass all.
Major: Linguistics-3, Minor: History-1
Honors: Pass/Fail: Intelligence 12, roll=7, Graduated: Edu 11, MA with Honors in Linguistics

Pre-Career Term 3 (0171 to 0172 PI): Apply to University (Edu 11): roll=9 (Accepted to the Orange Institute). And the they are located where?
Pass/Fail: Intelligence 12, rolls: Year 1 =6, Year 2 =6, Pass all.
Major: Sophontology-3, Minor: Archeology-1 You might want to either chose a specialty field of Sophontology here or switch your Major and Minor.
Honors: Pass/Fail: Intelligence 12, roll=3, Graduated: Edu 11, Ph.D with Honors in Archaeological Sophontology.

Term 1 (0173 to 0176 PI): 02 Scholar. (Edu to begin; Edu =11, roll=6)
UPP: 978CB6 Lecturer of Sophontology, Van Gulik Institute Again located where?
Research: Risk- C4(12)- roll=6. Risk succeeded. Reward- C4(12)- roll=2. Reward succeeded (by 4+). Publication of (award-winning) paper, “Toward an Alternate Basic Theory of Sophontology.” Publication +2. Promotion (Int + Pub=14), roll = 2. Scholar2 (Instructor of Sophontology).
Cont: Edu+Pub (11+2), roll =7, success.
Skills: Sophontology-2 See comments about Knowledges and Majors., Vacc Suit-1, Archeology-1, Trade (Programming)-1. C6+1. Fighting (Knowledge)-1.

Term 2 (0177 to 0180 PI): 02 Scholar
UPP: 978CB7
Research: Risk- C4(12) And here we hit our first real bump. You can not re-use a Characteristic until you have used all the other Characteristics first. So you could use C1, C2 or C3 here, but not C4. At this point I am going to post this and wait for you to fix the rest of the Risk and Reward rolls from here on in.- roll=6. Risk succeeded. Reward- C4(12)- roll=5. Reward succeeded (by 4+).
Publication of (award-winning) paper, “Our Evolving Understanding of Sophontology.” Publication +2. Promotion (Int+Pub=16), roll=6, success. Scholar3 (Assistant Professor of Sophontology). Tenure: (Pubx3=12): roll=9, success.
Cont: Edu+Pub (15), roll= 6, success.
Skills: Sophontology-2, Survival-1, Navigation-1, Programming-1, Fighting-1.
Aging: Life Stage 5<2D, C1 roll=11 fail, C2 roll=6 fail, C3 roll=6 fail.

Term 3 (0181 to 0184 PI): 02 Scholar.
UPP: 978CB7.
Research: Risk-C4(12) roll=7, success. Reward-C4(12) roll=2, success (by 4+). Publication of (award-winning) paper, “Aspects of the Elementary Philosophy of Archaeological Sophontology.” Pub +2. Promotion (Int+Pub =18), roll=6, success. Scholar4 (Associate Professor of Sophontology).
Cont: Edu+Pub (17), roll= 3, success.
Skills: Sophontology-2, Stealth-1, Hostile Enviro-1, Flyer-1, Survival-1, C2+1.
Aging: Life Stage 5<2D, C1 roll =5 fail, C2, roll =7 fail, C3 roll =11 fail.

Term 4 (0185 to 0188 PI): 02 Scholar.
UPP: 988CB7.
Research: Risk-C4(12) roll=5, success. Reward-C4(12) roll=9, success. Publication of “The Effects of Archeology on Sophontology.” Pub +1.
Promotion (Int+Pub =19), roll= 8, success. Scholar5 (Professor of Sophontology).
Cont: Edu+Pub (18), roll= 6, success.
Skills: Sophontology-2, Animals-1, Navigation-1, Archaeology-1, C1+1, C2+1
Aging: Life Stage 6<2D, C1 roll =8 fail, C2 roll =10 fail, C3 roll =10 fail.

Term 5 (0189 to 0192 PI): 02 Scholar.
UPP: A98CB7
Research: Risk-C4(12) roll=7, success. Reward-C4(12) roll=4, success (by +4). Publication of (award-winning paper, “Disasters in the Application of Sophontology.” Pub. +2.
Promotion (Int+Pub=21), roll= 10, success. Scholar6 (Distinguished Professor of Sophontology).
Cont: Edu+Pub (20), roll= 6, success.
Skills: Sophontology-2, Fighting-1, Medic-1, Archeology-1, Flyer-1, C4+1.
Aging: Life Stage 6<2D, C1 roll= 11 fail, C2 roll= 6 Success C2-1 (Dexterity X), C3 roll= 6 Success C3-1 (Endurance X).

Term 6 (0193 to 0196 PI): 02 Scholar.
UPP: A87DB7
Research: Risk-C4(13) roll= 10, success. Reward-C4(13) roll=10, success. Publication of “Practical Sophontology on Jowren.” Pub +1.
Cont: Edu+Pub (21), roll=8, success.
Skills: Sophontology-2, Admin-1, Bureaucrat-1, Stealth-1, C2+1.
Aging: Life Stage 7<2D, C1 roll= 8 fail, C2 roll= 9 fail, C3 roll = 11 fail.

Term 7 (0197 to 0200 PI): 02 Scholar.
UPP: A97DB7
Research: Risk-C4(13) roll = 6, success. Reward-C4(13) roll = 5, success (by 4+). Publication of (award-winning) paper, “The Impact of Data from Robelais 7 on Sophontology.” Pub +2.
Skills: Sophontology-2, Archeology-1, Fighting-1, Driver-1, C4+1.
Aging: Life Stage 7<2D, C1 roll= 8, fail. C2 roll= 7, fail. C3 roll= 8, fail.

Muster Out (7): Wafer Jack, Life Insurance, C2+1, Edu +1, Cr150000

Gear: Vacc Suit (TL-G), Personal Computer (TL-G), Medic Kit (TL-F), A-MagAc Sheffield Revolver (TL-G), Cloth Armor (TL-G), Archeology Tool Kit, Rucksack, Desert Cloak

Bio: TBD
I am taking a bit off folks to eat, I have been subsiting on caffeine and nictotine for all this time. Referee needs food badly.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC