Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller: The New Era

Traveller: The New Era Discussion on Traveller: The New Era

Old November 11th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
kaladorn Citizen
Thumbs down TNE Starship Design Software: ISO...

I've just shifted from my perennial favourite (MT pre-rebellion, post-rebellion, or MT Wounded Collosus, or MT with stolen GURPS no-rebellion timeline) into TNE.

One of the problems I have is TNE deckplans. I've noticed there are few.

If I'm going to work on creating some, I'd like an automated software tool to help with the ship design. In an imaginary fantasy world, it would be as easy as Ships for Windows (which has made my MT designs much easier). But I'd even settle for Excel or a web-based tool if it had implemented various errata in the design sequence.

Is there such a beast? Can anyone point me to where I can acquire or use such a TNE ship design tool?
\"Tell them, that from this place we will deliver notice to the parliaments of conquerors that a line has been drawn against the darkness. And we will hold that line, .. no matter the cost.\"<br /><br /> -- Cpt. Sheridan, \"The Long, Twilight Struggle\"

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.