Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Software Solutions

Software Solutions Discussions on Traveller related software.

Old December 27th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
shadowdragon Citizen
Default T20 Starship Generator

Is anyone interested in an updated and error corrected version of the T20 Ship Spreadsheet that was once up (and may still be, I haven't checked) on the board here? The previous author (Falkayn IIRC) seems to have stopped supporting or updating it after going up to version 1.9(?).

If there is interest (more than zero people) I would like to ask if anyone would be willing to do the export macro's for this monster- I dunno how to do that and haven't yet delved into it. It was originally designed to export to RTF and HTML but both are now totally broken, and were half broken to begin with.

thanks and let me know either here or PM me if you are too embarrassed to admit you still fondle the T20 system.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.