Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > MegaTraveller

MegaTraveller Discuss of the MegaTraveller ruleset and the Rebellion Milieu

Old January 16th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Citizen: SOC-11

Gallery : 0
Jae Citizen
Post Anagathics

Does anyone know if there was ever an upper limit placed on the effects anagathics can have on a standard human?

I.e do anagathics prevent death from old age occurring as long as its used or does it cause the user to not show the effects of aging but would still mean they would die at a certain, admittedly extended age?

2nd is there any canon that states when anagathics first began to be used?

3rd What if any are the restrictions on nobility (ie, the Emperor, Sector Dukes etc.) using the same?

Anyone???

Oh, completely off-topic but I can't be bothered to post again: does anyone know what restrictions if any exist to quoting appropriate library data in a free publication or website - I want to include a few appropriate entries from existing library data in the encyclopaedia I'm working on but don't want to upset anyone especially as I hope to distribute the material for free when completed...

Thanks

Last edited by Jae; January 16th, 2010 at 10:44 AM.. Reason: Never could spell

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.