Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Classic Traveller

Classic Traveller Discussion on the granddaddy of them all, Classic Traveller!

Old April 29th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Citizen: SOC-3

Gallery : 0
ebullient Citizen
Default Book 7 Reprint, Free Trader/Far Trader/Fat Trader Details Missing?

So I'm going through character generation per book 7 and one of my characters, a Free Trader captain, rolls the free trader ship. The only thing I can find mentioning it says the following: "Free Traders, Far Traders, and Fat Traders are described more fully later in this book."

I cannot find any further description anywhere in book 7.

Maybe I've just been looking at it so long that I am just missing it, I don't know. I guess for now I'll just go with what book 1 says for monthly payment details and use the variant specs supplement 7 has for the type A2.

I wasn't able to find any errata regarding the seeming omission, if someone has any idea I'd appreciate some input.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.