Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old June 15th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 2
Mithras Citizen
Default Taking a Starship

My players (two sons) will be trying to salvage an old lifeboat, when they get bushwhacked by a a couple of 'pirates' in a Scout ship. After they've dealt with the two 'pirates' they will probably want to take their ship.

Now I'm OK with this I think, but obviously its illegal. I'm keen for them to have a ship to use in the game, but up to now they've been careful to not break any laws - they want to be good guys, not bad.

Is there a legal way I can give them ship entitlement? Or a big fat share or something... the two 'pirates' have tried to kill them, fired on their ship, and will probably end up dead, leaving their SCout drifting in an asteroid field.

Even if they take the ship, I'll have to make changing the transponder difficult and expensive and illegal. Anybody know what's on the transponder?

Any help appreciated!!

http://zozer.weebly.com/orbital.html

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.