Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Ship's Locker

Ship's Locker Submit your favorite original equipment and weapons for others to use in their own Traveller campaigns.

Old August 15th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
Duke Citizen
Default Forgive me you veteran spacers

I can't find the stats that showed up for the laser pistol and the gauss pistol. I know that in CT these weren't canon, but I'm toying with the idea of letting them in MTU.
Anybody got the stats?

Thanx

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.

Bookmarks