Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old July 9th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
KrisComet Citizen
Cool

Many years ago, 1990, while stationed in Spain, I and a few of my friends chose to record a whole adventure. Many tapes later after the adventure was over we sat down and watched the tapes and I'll advice the GM NOT to be in the room, I got punched over and over for the now obvious hooks and baitings I used to screw the group over through my nefarious NPCs, hehe what was even more just was when watch me trying to guide them down a path to keep them from doing what in the end made for a very high stressed elaborate gaming adventure full of a lot of bends but a hell of a lot of fun.... I highly recommend doing this hehe it was a blast, and the bruises went away after a few days.