Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old November 19th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
voltaire667 Citizen
Angry No response re missing Order

Dear Sir,

I have tried sending this to any/all email addresses mentioned on your site, and not a single response within 24 hours ... just like no shipment of the goods paid for for, in one case, six months plus, and the other, a month.

Yes. I know this is probably not the "right" forum ... but, frankly, it seems the only way to get some attention since you will not act nor have you bothered to reply.

NOT HAPPY.

=====

On the 16th of October I ordered a copy of the Traveller Books #1-3 Reprint and, as of today, I have not received it.

In the meantime I have received items ordered from another games retailer in the US ten days ago (not ten *working* days, but ten *days*).

I also noted, when doing my Tax return recently, and looking at my Credit Card statements, that an order for the same item on 1st May 2007 was made, and, likewise, has not arrived yet ... which I had forgotten about when I made the repeat order.

It would seem *extremely* unlikely that the first order was ever filled. In around 38 years of purchasing stuff from the US I have *never* had an item that was *actually shipped* go missing. Ever.

No exceptions. If stuff was shipped, it has *never* been "lost". Ever. Possibly not shipped till a complaint was receved (common) or not shipped by the method paid for (common) ... however, even surface mail should have arrived since May for the first missing shipment.

Since four weeks have passed since the order date of the *second* order (and this, as noted above, is more than enough time for it to have reached here even with recent changes to US overseas mail services), unless I receive a response from you explaining why the shipment (either, both) has/have not been made then I will need to consider taking recourse to other options.

I would appreciate the courtesy of a prompt reply and believable explanation.

If you cannot fulfil the order then I would also expect a prompt indication of this and an equally prompt refund.

Phil McGregor

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.