Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old March 29th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Count

Gallery : 5
Visit Spinward Scout's Blog
Spinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout Awesome
Hey everyone,

I'm heading out tomorrow morning to begin my truck driving training for Luckey Trucking. Taking gaming stuff with me to do during my off time. Will be using my experiences to write some Traveller stories or gaming ideas. But I have a feeling it's going to be tough. I gotta do what I gotta do if I want to get the things I've been wanting (like more gaming books!). Not sure when I'll get a chance to be on CotI for a while. So, I hope everyone is well and continues to be so...

Take care!

Scout
Old March 29th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Noble

Gallery : 12
Visit far-trader's Blog
far-trader Citizen
Thumbs up

Sigh, another good Scout gone to the Merchants

I'd say good luck but then you took care of that by signing up with Luckey Trucking [img]smile.gif[/img] (is it really spelled like that or is that a typo?)

Keep the greasy side down and mind the double nickles (if that's still the law down there*). I suspect your free time on the road will be short and long between and you'll be happy to just sleep, eat and tend to nature calls.

Be well Traveller

* bit of an assumption (to bite me right on the assumptive part) that you'll be hitting the roads of the USA

Original material in this post may be employed for personal non-profit use with the origin noted. Any other use is subject to permission from the author. Contact me through the private message feature of this board.

Fund Rare Bard Rants - Donate your unused rants today!

Musings of an old Trader... (my CotI Travellog) updated - May 3 2012
Old March 29th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 0
The Hinterworlds Rambler Citizen
Bring a Tape Recorder!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4C01hS2nI
Old April 3rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
Count

Gallery : 5
Visit Spinward Scout's Blog
Spinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout Awesome
Hey!

My first week went and gone pretty fast. I've been to Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, a little bit of West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Didn't get a lot of time to myself, didn't get much time to sleep at all, but came up with a ton of ideas. A Wi-Fi laptop and a digitial voice recorder are at the top on my list of things to get. I'll have to up my cell phone to include national long distance coverage. But it's good money, and if I can still keep in touch with everyone (once I get a portable computer), I won't mind being gone as much. Hope everyone had/has a great week.

Scouting the Merchant Way...

Scout
Old June 1st, 2004, 02:13 AM
Noble

Gallery : 12
Visit far-trader's Blog
far-trader Citizen
Hey Scout,

Good to see you drop by for a bit. So how goes life on the road?

Original material in this post may be employed for personal non-profit use with the origin noted. Any other use is subject to permission from the author. Contact me through the private message feature of this board.

Fund Rare Bard Rants - Donate your unused rants today!

Musings of an old Trader... (my CotI Travellog) updated - May 3 2012
Old June 8th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Jame Citizen
Boomp, boomp, boomp, boomp - KABOOM! There, kicked the tires and lighted the fires.

Good luck, and thump any punks double-hard for me!
Member #5, Bring Back T5 in LBBs.

"Unfortunately, the Publishers regret that they can enter into no correspondence on this matter. If the Publishers are involved in any correspondence, they shall trace and revoke your mail priveleges."

Baron Damaascaa Towns, Kiikigulii, 1735 Sakhag/Antares
Old June 8th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Wayne Citizen
Better keep your head down then Jame
Wolfman<br /><br />“Give a person a relativistic rock, and they will shatter a planet today.<br />Teach them to do the math themselves, and they will shatter planets for the rest of their life.”<br />- Ad Astra Games
Old June 9th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Jame Citizen
*Jame takes a good hard look at Wolfman, and then takes out a (still sheathed) cavalry saber.*

THUMP! And Wolfman staggers back, stunned - Jame walks away, having gotten revenge for the insult.

Hey Scout, got one for ya!