Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old January 30th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Absent Friend

Gallery : 11
rancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizen
Default Treasure hunt

The other day I watched Treasure of the Peacock's Eye, one of the Adventures of Young Indiana Jones, and I decided to try to come up with something similar for Traveller. you know, a clue leads the treasure hunters to some place where they find another clue that leads to someplace else, and so on ad nauseam.

I decided to set it on Regina, a world that I've done a good deal of work detailing. I've come up with a quite ingenious set of clues, if I may be allowed to be immodest. The problem is, though, that the locations for these clues are various museums and document archives rather than ruined cities deep in jungles infested with wild animals, greedy pirates, savage headhunters, and fanatical idol-worshippers. The closest I come to anything like that is a tropical tourist paradise that used to be a pirate hideout 600 years ago.

So I need some adventures to spice up the various encounters. I can probably do something about the difficulties of getting access to the documents at least once, but I don't want to turn the whole thing into another Exit Visa.

Any ideas?

Hans

Last edited by rancke; January 30th, 2013 at 07:26 PM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.