Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Aramis' pbp

Old May 7th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Gallery : 52
Visit aramis's Blog
aramis has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to aramis Send a message via AIM to aramis Send a message via Yahoo to aramis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
[Well, he's our Captain... ]

Carson and Smithers will follow McBean.
Veers forces the prisoner into a waiting wagon, belonging to the local police. "He's back. Hold 'im over this time. I'll keep the evidence until his trial." He closes and locks the wagon, then turning to McBean, says, "If you don't want to be grounded for 6-month, you don't want your names on paper over this."
Archduke of Sylea (CORE 2118)
Duke of the Third Imperium (SPIN 0534)
Count Terra (SOLO 1827)
Count Gorod (REFT 1302)
Count of the Third Imperium (SPIN 2232)
Viscount of Adabicci (SPIN 1824)
Marquis of the Solomani Rim (SOLO 0606)
Marquis of the Third Imperium (SPIN 2410)
Baron of the Third Imperium (SPIN 2231)
Knight of the Iridium Throne (CORE 1434)
Sir William Hostman (OLDE 0512)
Sir William Hostman (DAGU 0622)
Knight of Deneb (REFT 2239)
SEH w/Diamonds for Extreme Heroism - Battle of Boughene
MCG - Battle of Boughene
TAS: William Hostman (CORR 2506)
TAS: Bearer (DAIB 1326)
IMTU ct+ tm++ tne tg-- tt+ tmo+ t4- t20+ to ru+ ge+ 3i+ c+ jt au ls pi+ ta he+ st+
Wil Hostman 0602 C539857-9 S A724
OTU: 95% 3i an+ au+ br- cpu± dt± f+ fs++ ge± ih- inf± j± jf+ jm+ jt+ ls- n= nc+ pi+ pp-- tp+ tr+ tv- vi-- xb+-
Unless there is bold red text, presume my posts to be my personal material only.
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

"He's prob'ly right, sir," Carson volunteers to McBean. "We've got only three or four more hours t' lift-off, 'aven't we? An' prob'ly some last minnit work t' do 'fore we lift, I'll wager. I don't know anything much 'bout Highland Pride, sir, only 'ave a wagon o' supplies I'm waitin' on to get stowed aboard, but if there's anything else me an' Corp'ral Smithers can do to he'p you get ready, just say the word."
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:31 PM

Gallery : 0
Visit McPerth's Blog
McPerth has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
"He's prob'ly right, sir," Carson volunteers to McBean. "We've got only three or four more hours t' lift-off, 'aven't we? An' prob'ly some last minnit work t' do 'fore we lift, I'll wager. I don't know anything much 'bout Highland Pride, sir, only 'ave a wagon o' supplies I'm waitin' on to get stowed aboard, but if there's anything else me an' Corp'ral Smithers can do to he'p you get ready, just say the word."
"Agreed" answers McBean. "Let's return to the Pride and get dressed for the cerimony"

He turns to Veers "Thanks for all, Major Sgt Veers, and excuse me if I seemed tense, it has been a hard night. I guess I owe you a beer in the canteen, but that would have to wait until return, I'm afraid"

I'm not afraid about bullets, what scares me is the speed at which they're incoming.
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:39 PM

Gallery : 42
Visit atpollard's Blog
atpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesome

Since Jeb has no urgent business, he heads over to the reporters to see what's going on at the house. It sure looks interesting from the air.
Old May 7th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Administrator

Visit aramis's Blog
Send a message via ICQ to aramis Send a message via AIM to aramis Send a message via Yahoo to aramis

Quote:
Originally Posted by atpollard View Post
Since Jeb has no urgent business, he heads over to the reporters to see what's going on at the house. It sure looks interesting from the air.
"Halt! State y'r bus'ness!"
Count Terra (SOLO 1827)
Count Gorod (REFT 1302)
MCG - Battle of Boughene
IMTU ct+ tm++ tne tg-- tt+ tmo+ t4- t20+ to ru+ ge+ 3i+ c+ jt au ls pi+ ta he+ st+
OTU: 95% 3i an+ au+ br- cpu± dt± f+ fs++ ge± ih- inf± j± jf+ jm+ jt+ ls- n= nc+ pi+ pp-- tp+ tr+ tv- vi-- xb+-
Unless there is bold red text, presume my posts to be my personal material only.
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:00 AM

Visit atpollard's Blog
atpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesomeatpollard Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramis View Post
"Halt! State y'r bus'ness!"
"None 'tall. Tis a simple curiosity at all of the commotion and fancy carts that tweaked me interest. So says I, Jebediah, take yourself over to those fine reporters and let's be a seeing what might be stirring all of this hullabaloo. And so I did. ... Now it is pleased to meet you, I am, and if I might be inquirin' after your own business, what with your grand uniform and all?" (Jeb extends a hand to shake the soldier's hand.)

[OOC: not that I expect him to reciprocate the greeting, but Jeb is a simple man who sees the world full of half-full glasses. ]
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Administrator

Visit aramis's Blog

Quote:
"None 'tall. Tis a simple curiosity at all of the commotion and fancy carts that tweaked me interest. So says I, Jebediah, take yourself over to those fine reporters and let's be a seeing what might be stirring all of this hullabaloo. And so I did. ... Now it is pleased to meet you, I am, and if I might be inquirin' after your own business, what with your grand uniform and all?" (Jeb extends a hand to shake the soldier's hand.)

[OOC: not that I expect him to reciprocate the greeting, but Jeb is a simple man who sees the world full of half-full glasses. ]
Without a change in posture, not even a head turn, "'Is 'ighness meetin' da gen'ral. Now ya know, seein' y' 'ave no bus'ness, be off wit' ya'." A couple camera flashes for photos of the discussion, bright even by daylight.

With this distraction, and the press focused upon Jebediah, McBean sees a chance to make it to the back door, and its guards... and the Director's House dishwasher on a break between them...
Count Terra (SOLO 1827)
Count Gorod (REFT 1302)
MCG - Battle of Boughene
Old May 8th, 2014, 09:41 AM

Gallery : 0
Visit McPerth's Blog
McPerth has disabled reputation

Quote:
Without a change in posture, not even a head turn, "'Is 'ighness meetin' da gen'ral. Now ya know, seein' y' 'ave no bus'ness, be off wit' ya'." A couple camera flashes for photos of the discussion, bright even by daylight.

With this distraction, and the press focused upon Jebediah, McBean sees a chance to make it to the back door, and its guards... and the Director's House dishwasher on a break between them...
This time McBean thinks it's time to follow Veers advice to aboid being more involved in the affair and goes to the ship to change clothing for full dress for the ceremony that is coming.

I'm not afraid about bullets, what scares me is the speed at which they're incoming.
Old May 8th, 2014, 04:04 PM

Visit atpollard's Blog

Quote:
Jeb flinches at the bright flash, briefly frowns in annoyance in the direction of the flashes.

"Gowannow, yer pullin' me leg. Is it really himself? I ain't never seen a real royal ... 'cept for one time I saw a picture of the Queen in one of them magazines ... looked like she was carryin' the weight of the world on her shoulders, she did ... God bless the Queen (Jeb crosses himself)

... Beggin' yer pardon, but is there somewhere I could stand out of the way to maybe catch a glimpse of Himself when he leaves?"
Old May 8th, 2014, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Visit aramis's Blog

Quote:
Jeb flinches at the bright flash, briefly frowns in annoyance in the direction of the flashes.

"Gowannow, yer pullin' me leg. Is it really himself? I ain't never seen a real royal ... 'cept for one time I saw a picture of the Queen in one of them magazines ... looked like she was carryin' the weight of the world on her shoulders, she did ... God bless the Queen (Jeb crosses himself)

... Beggin' yer pardon, but is there somewhere I could stand out of the way to maybe catch a glimpse of Himself when he leaves?"
TN1 luck check: (1d6)[3](3)

"Not wi' dis crowd."
Count Terra (SOLO 1827)
Count Gorod (REFT 1302)
MCG - Battle of Boughene