Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:43 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Sifu Blackirish Citizen
Unhappy Contacting Marc W. Miller

I don't know how, but somehow I ended up on some mailing list that had MWMs email address on it.

I am abnout to publish a novel that is obviously TRAVELLER inspired, and I thought it would be nice to receive the Grandmaster's blessing before publication. I sent him an email where I offered willingness to send a copy free of charge, but until now there is no response.

Anyone know of valid contact information?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.